• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
From the Fire Pro Early Access thread:

Sephzilla, when you migrate to Fire Pro, will their there (;_;) be a Deathmatch Championship and/or Shooter Championship?

I just hope they increase the number of Battle Royal participants up from 8 so we can do proper Royal Rumbles.

Slizz

When Buff talks about Scott and how they were both two 'huge' dudes that the tension came from who is tanner and bigger. Meanwhile Buff looks like a child next to Scott, it's insane that he was ever able to calm Scott down.

ESPN can fuck right off with their new schedule. Splitting up Mike and Mike is the worst thing since Vince bought WCW.

This has been coming for about 6 months if you listen to LeBetard show, being that Stu wants to join Golic :lol

Kaladin

A "the title can change hands on a disqualification" stip for extreme rules? ECW is rolling over in it's grave. The most extreme thing on that PPV looks to be the kendo stick on a pole match.

When Buff talks about Scott and how they were both two 'huge' dudes that the tension came from who is tanner and bigger. Meanwhile Buff looks like a child next to Scott, it's insane that he was ever able to calm Scott down.

This has been coming for about 6 months if you listen to LeBetard show, being that Stu wants to join Golic :lol
Rofl didn't Steiner beat up Buff too?

Beefy

I was watching a documentary on wrestlers suffering from nerve damage in their chests. It's why so many are getting that big gap between their pecs. Steiner, Jericho, Kofi, Undertaker all have it.

Now I will be watching to see who else does.

Stugotz is a real shooter

PPV is way more of an 'event' than a Raw or SD. Tailgating, hype and build-up pre-show, then storylines giving you a result.

Both is a good choice too though :lol

I can't remember what WWF PPV I went to but I had box seats and it kinda took away from the atmosphere.

Yeah i wouldnt be spending more than $100 per ticket. Some damn good seats in lower section 113 for $100 each. I may bite on that. Pretty close to the ring.

http://www.toyotacenterboxoffice.com/event/2981636

My favorite part of your post is the "can't remember what ppv i went to", ahha. That's what I'm worried about. :p

Zach

Back to reading the Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 thread... it is somewhat horrifying that people will go to great lengths to tell you why Walt/Mike/etc. are good people... yet Skyler is totally a monster.

imBask has a lot of explaining to do.

Back to reading the Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 thread... it is somewhat horrifying that people will go to great lengths to tell you why Walt/Mike/etc. are good people... yet Skyler is totally a monster.

why am i having deja vu? Didnt you make this exact post yesterday?

Slizz

Yeah i wouldnt be spending more than $100 per ticket. Some damn good seats in lower section 113 for $100 each. I may bite on that. Pretty close to the ring.

http://www.toyotacenterboxoffice.com/event/2981636

My favorite part of your post is the "can't remember what ppv i went to", ahha. That's what I'm worried about. :p

I was most likely in the 11-13 range and being well past that now. I remember being at a Nitro simply because its Nitro. Goldberg won :lol

I'm looking it up.... It was Armageddon HHH vs. McMahon.

I want another Asylum Match dammit.

tumblr_o7asdsShb41v7dof7o1_500.gif

The amount of hate on Skyler was staggering. It was truly ugly at times how disgusting people would get over her.

Slizz

That's my kind of guy. I knew he shitted on DDP and Ric Flair(great moment),I wasn't so sure about Buff the trash.

Big Poppa Dump triggered him to shoot in the ring extra hard on Buff. I feel like Buff was so fucked up he missed a couple weeks. Mainly cause his face was jacked.

I was watching a documentary on wrestlers suffering from nerve damage in their chests. It's why so many are getting that big gap between their pecs. Steiner, Jericho, Kofi, Undertaker all have it.

Now I will be watching to see who else does.

What causes the nerve damage?

I didn't like her, but that's because I found the actress annoying. But yeah some dudes went way over the top and it got disgusting.

To Zach's point, people were applauding and championing the male leads heavily but just absolutely brutal over Skylar and called her every female specific slur. Mostly because "she sucked and was awful", but the thing was every single person on that show sucked due to their actions and selfishness. I don't think you were supposed to like or connect withy of the main leads, especially in the White household.

Zach

GWF has to stay on 2K. Fire Pro is a great game but with the CAW and more scope for fuckery, 2K is an infinitely better watch.

I should really watch some Fire Pro CPU matches to have an honest opinion. I agree that the foolishness of 2K can be fun... but imagine good-ish matches. Those can be fun, too.

Top Bottom