• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

NJPW bringing back that WCW goodness
x06LdsP.jpg

tumblr_m899eskWC91qzx70zo1_1280.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cold Steel guy has an 84 in his email. This shits as old as I am. Can join Ninja Scooter on the Senior Sonic Circuit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
But what was it ? 😂

The only place where you can learn of Sting's condition after the brutal betrayal of his tag team partner Ric Flair!

Also learn about who is the real world champion after Hulk Hogan was disqualified in his fight with the Giant!

That's 1-900-909-9900!

FFS, Razer Naga number six is now having scroll wheel jumping problems after less than two months. That's replacement number five in about two and a half years.

I didbt watch Raw but it sounds like a weird thing to do before the 24 special on Balor.

Maybe they are running Reigna as heel after all.
That's probably the result Vince changing his mind a dozen times before the start of Raw.
Much like the CWC, I'm sure they won't be as slowed and watered down as they will once they transition to normal WWE matches. Unlike the CWC the overall talent level won't be as high so it'll mostly come down to who they're matched up against, but they will have to slow down considerably.

It'll work out for NXT because the watermark will rise, it'll be good for them because they'll make money, and it'll be good for Full Sail and everyone that watches women's wrestling just through the prism of WWE. If you're Stardom, the joshi scene, or people who liked watching their matches then it's not really good. It mostly just sucks, particularly for Io since she's in her prime as opposed to Kana who was winding down and Kairi whose body is starting to break down. She was spinning her wheels in Stardom, but there was always the chance she would be matched against Kairi or Mayu or Satomura with people like Hashimoto on the horizon. Now she's going to waste her best years in front of the Florida circuit.

Eh, Io would could retire by the time she hits 30 if she keeps doing what she's been doing in Stardom every week, granted her body too will probably start breaking down before too much longer with that style as well, she's already been wrestling for around ten years right? Say she stayed in Japan, who knows if WWE would even be interested then, she's got an opportunity to be seen by a lot more people and potentially make a lot more money that she could retire on. She could work another decade (that that she'll be there in 2027) with WWE's style even with the tougher main roster schedule.

I have been thinking of a scenario where Io stayed behind as Kairi made the move and ended up becoming a reasonably big star in WWE. Granted so long as senile Vince is in charge that probably wouldn't happen but could you imagine?

Top Bottom