• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Shining stars are the most puzzling piece of the entire roster, do they have some major dirt on Vince? I'm not one to wish for releases but I really do wonder what these guys have offered to the show in the last decade or so.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Look how quickly the Smackdown Tag Team division went from absolute nothing to super hot just by letting your tag teams get on the mic and have actual matches.

What a concept.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So we got the UK show Friday, NXT Takeover on Saturday and Backlash on Sunday?

Nice weekend to be a fan of the graps.

This is a great feud and I love the Usos' promo style of a bunch of crazy-ass heels.

Also that was a solid tag match and Breezango continues to look great.

Hex

Banned
You're right!

677943.gif

Eeeeexcellent.
It is a start.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
what day one ish are the usos into? amiibo?

Honestly every time i watched up up down down and saw how original and hilarious the USOS were I was blown away how held back they were now we get to see the guys who can smack talk with the best of them unleashed

I think the thing that impresses me most about Street Usos is how good they are at delivering a super fast paced promo without falling all over their words.

Top Bottom