• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I'm listening to LAW recap of Backlash and they just mentioned that Mojo was feuding with Jinder on the post show?

Are we seriously going to have a fucking Jinder Mojo championship feud? They're definitely going to do a USA vs Indian thing. Ugh

I mean, unfortunately at least that makes sense, Mojo was the last person to beat Jinder

cordy

Banned
I wish WWE would reveal whether or not Jinder received a wellness test since his return.

Jinder's already revealed it himself when he said he's been tested multiple times since returning to the company. He's good, people just disagree because apparently they think the WWE would protect Jinder more than Roman.

Becky's thing is funny given she's probably the closest thing WWE have to a Daniel Bryan underdog (loses all the time mainly from being cheated out and still remains over with the crowd to the point her name gets chanted even when she's not the focus or even in the segment at all) but it's like they don't even notice it. She constantly loses because she's the go to person to put someone over and has had maybe two big wins in her whole career. I don't get a vibe from her booking that it's intentional to have her lose all the time.

Juice for everyone!

To be fair in that tag match she was neither the champ or the big acquisition.... so her taking the fall made sense buuuut why it was clean no fucking idea.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i know you think youre trying to burn jinder by saying he won the title before someone like dibiase or piper

but you look far worse trying to shove cesaro or sami in there like they belong with two guys known for character work and cutting promos

I'm listening to LAW recap of Backlash and they just mentioned that Mojo was feuding with Jinder on the post show?

Are we seriously going to have a fucking Jinder Mojo championship feud? They're definitely going to do a USA vs Indian thing. Ugh

That never happened on Talking Smack that said that is an advertised June house show match

Jinder's already revealed it himself when he said he's been tested multiple times since returning to the company. He's good, people just disagree because apparently they think the WWE would protect Jinder more than Roman.
They mad because their bodies aren't as good as Jinder's natural body.

If that is the case then people 100% need to stop thinking championship belts mean a damn and have anything to do with in-ring work / talent.

Then why do you guys watch WWE if the main prize everyone is competing for is a joke? Every other wrestling company in the world stacks their best talent at the top.

Heroman

Banned
i know you think youre trying to burn jinder by saying he won the title before someone like dibiase or piper

but you look far worse trying to shove cesaro or sami in there like they belong with two guys known for character work and cutting promos
Those two guys have actual talent, unlike jinder who can't work,Can't talk, and has a negative charisma.

People thinking the belts matter in 2017

kjdt2oB.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why isn't every game coming to Switch and why isn't Sami Zayn WWE champion? - neogaf.com
Those two guys have actual talent, unlike jinder who can't work,Can't talk, and has a negative charisma.

That why he got a bigger reaction than Sami last night? That why he cuts better promos than 4 Ropes Cesaro?

I mean again ultimately Jinder ended literally the boringist Randy Orton title reign in the history of Randy Orton title reigns...nothing else matters

ReiGun

I think it's more Jinder's ridiculous abuse of roids than the mere existence of roids in the world.

It's more of a thing with Jinder I think because of how obvious it is. The guy went from having some flab to his tummy in August to being ripped to fuck half a year later with very clear backacne. Like Neville is very clearly on something, but to my knowledge his back isn't scattered with gross ass spots all over it.
Fair enough. I just think it's disingenuous to get upset about it now when we know it's been a thing in WWE (and sports in general) since basically forever. But I can understand being turned off by how obvious it is in this case.

He very much could be (though he barely works unless he's taking bumps before shows). These guys could be juicing not to get big but just because of the fact they're working literally everyday and need to recover.

Good point.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm going to be upset if they don't have Mojo take the belt off Jinder next. DREAM BOOKING BOYS, IT'S COME TRUE.

HYPE. NOW. THEN. FOREVER.
tenor.gif

Top Bottom