• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Mahonay

Banned
Don't let Jinder winning the title distract from the fact that Nakamura got his ass kicked by Ziggler and barely escaped with a victory.
Fucking up Nak's in ring debut. WWE running on all cylinders. Except the cylinders are made from the same material as those gimmicked aluminum garbage cans.

Mahonay

Banned
What does that have to do with people talking negatively about this title change? You seemed to imply that negative discussion is somehow a good thing for WWE's bottom line.
You should probably stop trying to reason with Blue. Wildman Bluekaveli they call him.
arse30b.gif

Not the Uncharted movie finally happening and it's kicking off with young Drake.

I like Tom Holland and think he could be really good in the role but this movie can easily be terrible.

What does that have to do with people talking negatively about this title change? You seemed to imply that negative discussion is somehow a good thing for WWE's bottom line.
Bob says, omg have you seen how terrible this is? You have to see how bad it is.

John says, no way you are kidding. I have to see this.

Guess what, eyes on the prize. And you're a minority of the product, only 1% so it's not like your opinion matters though.

You don't speak for everyone, that's the problem with you all, you don't realize that.

The cookie cutter globetrotting action plot of Uncharted games now coming to a cinema near you, minus the playable setpieces and console graphical showcasing that pretty much gives the series its identity outside of being video games equivalent of a popcorn flick.

Sounds about as thrilling as a Randy Orton title reign.

Mahonay

Banned
Bob says, omg have you seen how terrible this is? You have to see how bad it is.

John says, no way you are kidding. I have to see this.

Guess what, eyes on the prize. And you're a minority of the product, only 1% so it's not like your opinion matters though.

You don't speak for everyone, that's the problem with you all, you don't realize that.

h6Mbe9O.jpg

I think AJ and KO had a great match and Corbin and Zayn did too. But if someone who doesnt watch wrestling asked me if they should jump in on this show to get into it I would probably say no to be honest.

You guys don't understand, us people on these reddit and here don't matter. We're the 1%. If they took our ideas, they'd be in a slump.

You all want wrestling, but honestly that shit doesn't sell on a weekly show. Entertainment sells and Jinder has been entertaining.

Lol still have to watch the new episode. Apparently it's even weirder than the original show. He's gone Full Lynch. Which is what I wanted.

Friend Mahonay. It is some wonderful stuff.

Swriously. The
scene and music and just everything at the end of the second episode is just so fucking perfect.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Only this is, the new stuff is a LOT darker and even more like an abstract nightmare. That will be good or bad depending on why one liked Twin Peaks in the first place.

Lol still have to watch the new episode. Apparently it's even weirder than the original show. He's gone Full Lynch. Which is what I wanted.

I saw friends complaining about it being too weird last night. I'm here thinking, isn't that what you want out of Twin Peaks?

Zach

What did you think of the new episodes, Twin Peaks Superfan Zach?

I'm taking it slow. Watched one last night and one this morn. I may or may not watch three and four today.

That being said, I am on board. Really looking forward to more. Too early to rate/grade definitively, I think. Much to ponder and see going forward.

Top Bottom