• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I wish WWE did more face vs face angles.

Yeah everyone was booing Roman because he's Roman but I quite liked the face AJ vs face Roman feud. It helped their matches were awesome.

How was the PPV yesterday? I didn't watch. Thinking of canceling sub, actually I am going to cancel today.

How prone to hating everything are you?

If you're more Bryan Alvarez you'll hate it...

It was average... A very very good AJ/Owens match, a fun comedy tag match, a spectacle main event, a decent but unimpressive Nak debut, a hoss fight that was alright but had no heat, an average women's tag match and a fun Zayn/Corbin match

I prefer Jinder to Roman

I just don't see anything he does that is better or more enjoyable than Roman. Both have lead bad promos and boring segments, but I'm infinitely more excited to watch a Roman match than a Jinder match given their respective track records in terms of match quality.

I just don't see anything he does that is better or more enjoyable than Roman. Both have lead bad promos and boring segments, but I'm infinitely more excited to watch a Roman match than a Jinder match given their respective track records in terms of match quality.

I do actually like Talking Smack Jinder

That said yeah Reigns > Jinder

Beefy

Roman's matches are 99% the same. The guy just spams spears and Superman punches. Both aren't good, but at least Jinder is some one different for a change.

Roman's matches are 99% the same. The guy just spams spears and Superman punches.

And Jinder spams rest holds.

I like Roman's formula more. Plus I think you're being drastically simplifying in your description. Look at Roman's matches against AJ, his two matches against Finn, and his matches with Strowman.

Those three are in no way, shape, or form "99% the same".

I just canceled for the first time since it was available. I listed the reason as not interested in story lines etc.......

Are you happy about the Jinder win? I think anything is better than Orton, although Jinder's ascension to the title has been laughable to me.

I am sure Ill be back at some point.Ive always enjoyed Table for 3 and some of the other non ring things.

Beefy

For me:

Jinder: Shit but new shit
Roman: Shit but the same old shit.

I think change for the sake of change is dumb if the change makes things worse.

"I like it just because it's different" is just not a justification I can use for anything.

I can. Not saying it is a great thing. But change is better then stagnating with the same boring stuff.

Roman can actually have quality matches when put against the right people.

Jinder's matches are usually Randy Orton style regardless

I think we're past that point though. I don't think Roman is contingent upon being with the right guy anymore. He's gotten really good matches with everyone from Orton to Big Show to Finn to Strowman.

For me:

Roman: Shit with the same old shit.

One is way less shit than the other, which is my main point.

I'm bout to start posting with madness in this here thread. I got some free time to hold you young'ns back from getting promoted.

tumblr_ndyzqgvI9X1s8r7lxo1_400.gif

cordy

Banned
The difference between Reigns and Mahal with me is this

Mahal - Him winning something can mean a new direction towards where the company's going and it's fresh, him losing won't mean a thing
Reigns - Him losing means it's a negative towards something he did than the other guy elevating in the company's eyes, him winning is just the same old shit

Fantomex

For me:

Roman: Shit with the same old shit.

I think they should flip the switch and have some superstars be wild cards. Like AJ Styles, Seth, Finn, Miz, Roman, Owens. They can invade both brands as they see fit. It would give us some good matches across both brands. Their just coming out of the woodworks with new champs just to switch it up a bit, but it has not lasting impact. Jericho, Owens, Jinder Mahal, Bray, these dudes have no idea what they're doing. But we all knew that.

ReiGun

This Jinder thing is only temporary. Give or a month - three max - and the title will back to being traded between Orton, Cena, Styles, etc. with Jinder probably landing in a nice upper mid-card spot.

That's why I don't feel much beyond laughing at the absurdity.

Kevin Nash (Diesel) officially gave notice that he will be leaving WWF in a phone call to Vince McMahon last week. Nash has chosen to accept an offer from WCW. No details on the contract are available yet but it's believed to be anywhere between $450,000 to $750,000 per year. Nash is expected to be joined by Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) who also gave Vince his notice a few weeks ago. Word is nothing will be changed with scheduled bookings and Nash will continue to work with WWF until his contract expires on June 6th. Scott Hall, of course, is still suspended but is expected to continue working for WWF after he returns until his contract expires in May.

IT BEGINS!

Can you imagine this Promo in this PC age?

https://youtu.be/RzTmu-syR1U?t=3m40s
"Omg they always talking about bullying but they're body shaming. "

Two days later.

" This shit is fake why do you all take it seriously?"

I hate the double standards. Wrestling is fake they're basically actually with athleticism and they're always on the hot seat. But people watch tv shows and movies with this stuff and don't complain. Whatever, it's TV!

Can Jinder get a Bollywood celebration with dancing and singing. Nakamura can do a painting of Jinder, Aiden English can sing, and the Singh brothers can dance.

Can Jinder get a Bollywood celebration with dancing and singing. Nakamura can do a painting of Jinder, Aiden English can sing, and the Singh brothers can dance.
Man they better have the most elaborate celebration come Tuesday. I'm excited. I really really wonder if they're also thinking of contacting Khali to join the stable as well? Also, you think since Daivari is doing much they add him to the stable too?

Man they better have the most elaborate celebration come Tuesday. I'm excited. I really really wonder if they're also thinking of contacting Khali to join the stable as well? Also, you think since Daivari is doing much they add him to the stable too?

Why would they add an Iranian American to an India stable?

Top Bottom