• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

miserable

18620405_10211502203843867_5178289484241706889_n.jpg

PROGRESS running a doubleheader with EVOLVE in Queens New York on August 12th. Assume that's Summerslam weekend? British Strong Style only ones confirmed so far.

EDIT: On checking, SummerSlam is the 20th

Slizz

So WWE doesn't give a shit about the Broken gimmick and just brought Hardy Boyz back for nostalgia merch sales? Boring.

PROGRESS running a doubleheader with EVOLVE in Queens New York on August 12th. Assume that's Summerslam weekend? British Strong Style only ones confirmed so far.

British strong style is also doing a Brooklyn I die the day before
Seems like they are making the rounds

I'm probably going to hit evolve up

Exactly, they complain and that's what they want you to do... TALK. Vince still has it. Negative or positive, you're still responding to it.

Are a pleasurable wank from a supermodel and an unpredictable gorilla holding your family jewels in a vice grip the same thing, simply because your dick is twitching in response to both?

Yet, record revenue so Vince doesn't care.

Wall Street firms had record revenues before the financial meltdown. Yet there were people, admittedly few, then lighting up the batman signal because they were worried things would get bad. It's a similar situation in this thread.

Nice, I kinda want to watch Progress again. Stopped watching during the Ospreay reign, as I do not like his style, but kinda want to watch again to see Dunne and British Strong Style. Hope they bring Rampage Brown as I want to see him fight Keith Lee.

Slizz

If Impact weren't such pricks considering they had nothing to do with the gimmick it'd be smart of WWE to use it, you get double merch sales that way. Release throwback HB merch and new Broken/Brother Nero merch.

I can't believe Impact tried to pull some shit on Senor Benjamin, threatening to sue him and shit, when its Reby Sky's actual father and he never got paid a dime :lol

I'm guessing that even when the UK show gets up and going, Takeover will still be the main showcase for the title matches. So we'll probably see one in Brooklyn.

I'm guessing that even when the UK show gets up and going, Takeover will still be the main showcase for the title matches. So we'll probably see one in Brooklyn.

After the reaction Dunne vs Bate got there is no way they are not going to capitalize on that. Once Neville lose the CW championship I hope he challenges Dunne for the British championship, Dunne vs Neville would be a great match.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Whatever they do, they need to strap a rocket to Dunne and Bate, they are future mega stars.

Pikma

Banned
After the reaction Dunne vs Bate got there is no way they are not going to capitalize on that. Once Neville lose the CW championship I hope he challenges Dunne for the British championship, Dunne vs Neville would be a great match.
What do you mean once Neville loses? He's never losing it!

Sephzilla

I love that you can potentially trace the origin of Hollywood Hogan, arguably the hottest heel of the 90s, to a fucking Dungeon of Doom angle

Nice, I kinda want to watch Progress again. Stopped watching during the Ospreay reign, as I do not like his style, but kinda want to watch again to see Dunne and British Strong Style. Hope they bring Rampage Brown as I want to see him fight Keith Lee.

I'm biased, but yeah it's dope and you should

BritWres announcements all over tonight (Super Strong Style draw is tonight too). I'd love to go but I'll be on honeymoon!

wotwuk-news.png

Coming hot off the heels of the sold-out War of the Worlds 2017 Tour in North America, ROH is thrilled to announce, in conjunction with NJPW, CMLL and Revolution Pro Wrestling, the first-ever War of the Worlds UK Tour from August 18th , 2017 – August 20th, 2017! With stronger-than-ever partnerships, stars from the top professional wrestling organizations in the world will do battle over the course of three nights!

The tour comes in overwhelming response to not only the resoundingly successful ROH Reach for the Sky UK Tour, but also to the rapid sellouts of Ring of Honor, New Japan, CMLL, and Rev Pro events around the globe. The match possibilities are endless, dream teams could be formed, and various championships WILL be contested!

ALSO, RPW (Rev Pro) will host their annual ‘Summer Sizzler’, which will serve as a special Kickoff Event on Thursday August 17 at York Hall in London! From there, the stars of ROH, CMLL, NJPW, and RPW will compete at York Hall on Friday August 18 and then head the Liverpool Olympia on Saturday August 19! The tour will wrap up on August 20th in at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange to mark ROH’s first ever event in Scotland! Tickets for the most-recent WOTW USA Tour sold out so keep it locked into ROHWrestling.com to ensure you are the first to have the opportunity to purchase tickets to these historic events!

If history is any indication, anything can and will happen on these tours! On the Reach for the Sky Tour, the ROH World Television Title changed hands twice, while on the most recent War of the Worlds Tour, a New Japan star captured the World Television title!

Event Dates :
August 17th – RevPro Summer Sizzler 2017 @ York Hall - London , England

August 18th – WOTW UK Night 1 @ York Hall – London , England

August 19th – WOTW UK Night 2 @ Liverpool Olympia – Liverpool, England

August 20th – WOTW UK Night 3 @ Edinburgh Corn Exchange – Edinburgh , Scotland

Kaladin

I'll be honest, after seeing that Dunne vs Bate UK Title match at Takeover, I was a bit jealous that it didn't happen at Takeover Orlando where it should have happened.

Top Bottom