• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I wonder what his side plates even look like.

Jinder Mahal ........................... Jinder Mahal
retro-taj-mahal-sticker-vector-id114267415

Oh hey look another thing I called
I've got no problem with EUs

Like of all the problems I have with this, it existing isn't one. The company doing their damndest to have it exist as a cheesy action franchise instead of the legit spooky horror series the original movies started out as/became famous for is the first (possibly biggest) one that comes to mind, and having shit movie stars be in it (Tom Cruise for Mummy, Luke Evans for Dracula Untold) another. I already hated the Fraser Mummys for starting that trend essentially

I don't want to hear anybody talking about how awesome it is when the fucking Creature from the Black Lagoon does slowmo kung fu in the trailer for its movie, because you know it's coming and it's absolute shit

Dark Universe announced https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/866703771589595137 Johnny Depp will be playing the Invisible Man, Javier Bardem is Frankenstein's monster. The next movie will be Bride of Frankenstein, out Feb 2019

Sigh *gets block button ready for the defenders*

DMczaf

Tag team match was fun, until you realize it got over and now WWE writers are going to get involved with Fashion Files

Get ready for WWE Fun!!!

Curse of Sweeney Tom?

I called Alien Covenant sucking/underperforming and King Arthur sucking/busting

Seeing disasters coming miles away (that members of GAF end up loving against all odds) is an odd power I promise I never asked for

How much of WrassleGAF loved Covenant, be honest I know some of yall did

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So back on my Nitro watch on the road to Starrcade 95. Some woman named Medusa just showed up and threw the WWF Woman's title in the garbage lol.

Hex

Banned
Oh hey look another thing I called

Dark Universe announced https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/866703771589595137 Johnny Depp will be playing the Invisible Man, Javier Bardem is Frankenstein's monster. The next movie will be Bride of Frankenstein, out Feb 2019

Sigh

Hate to say it but...

THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap* THIS IS AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap*

(plus it was known)

Fantomex

That shinsuke shirt is pretty rad, I could rock that with mah Jordans. Wish they should carry more old shirts. I always wanted the Seth Rollins shirt that poked fun at Cena

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
on one hand the wwe champion doesnt have a t-shirt seems silly
on the other hand this keeps jinder in suits and not wearing his shitty tshirt like every other wrestler

Beefy

I called Alien Covenant sucking/underperforming and King Arthur sucking/busting

Seeing disasters coming miles away (that members of GAF end up loving against all odds) is an odd power I promise I never asked for

How much of WrassleGAF loved Covenant, be honest I know some of yall did

Covenant is 3 King Arthurs (
King Arthur is 0.5
)out of ten

Tag team match was fun, until you realize it got over and now WWE writers are going to get involved with Fashion Files

Get ready for WWE Fun!!!

Breeze: Hey Dango check out this gear from the other side of the river, monday night Raw

Fandango: I think you mean the other side of the tracks Breeze, those Raw superstars haven't known style since AJ was part of their roster

Breeze: But Dango, this new gear threatens our position as the coolest cats on the roster!

*hands Fandango a shirt*

Fandango: My god, look at the colours! the vibrancy! I feel more superman just looking at it

Breeze: We may be the coolest cats but I guess we know to stay out of the big dogs yard

Fandango: I can believe that Breeze

GO TO WWE SHOP NOW!

Lyng

Get ready for WWE Fun!!!

I really hope they let Breezango have their fun with this. The match was fun and yet had several good spots aswell.

Top Bottom