• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Relax, nobody will be shoving broken lightbulbs up their ass on this show, nothing for you there.

What is this, shit on Monsoon day?

My tastes in wrestling are wide and varied, thank you very much, and extend far beyond the realm of deathmatch wrestling. And just for that;

4uTLkI7.gif

You are on, friend.

If Ziggler scores a win over Nakamura, even by DQ, at Backlash 2017, you will wear an avatar of my choosing for 30 consecutive days beginning when I PM you the image. I will post in this thread or in OT2, if we get there, when I have PM'ed the image to you. will PM you the image no more than 48 hours after Backlash 2017 has concluded.

If Nakamura scores a win over Ziggler, including a win by disqualification, at Backlash 2017, I will wear an avatar of your hooding for 30 consecutive days beginning when you PM me the image. You will post in this thread or in OT2, if we get there, when you have PM'ed the image to me. You will PM me the image no more than 48 hours after Backlash 2017 has concluded.

Failure to live up to avatar bet results in a one month ban from NeoGAF.

w4SiH.gif
I'm here to collect.

Big One

Banned
Man Jinder as WWE champion is mindboggling. I mean I know the legacy of the belt isn't sacred anymore but it's like...reallly? Who's next? Heath Slater? R-Truth?

I guess that means they're going to transition the belt to Nakamura or some other midcard guy.

Slizz

First time listening to Wrestling Observer radio show. Holy shit, its awful. They are talking about shows that they haven't watched....

Backlash thoughts:

Nakamura/Ziggler -sucked
Usos/FP - ok, wanted to see FP go over though
Zayn/Corbin - sucked
Natalya-Carmella-Tamina/Charlotte-Naomi-Becky, - kind of eh. Becky seems to be getting lost in the shuffle.
Owens/AJ -great
Harper/Rowan - ok but crowd really hurt it (don't blame them as this did not deserve to be on the card based on the nothing build)
Jinder/Orton - did orton TRY to break the singh brothers necks? jesus christ

If PPV still existed I think this'd be one of the worst box office they've ever done. Every bit as bad as Takeover was good.

Anth0ny

Man Jinder as WWE champion is mindboggling. I mean I know the legacy of the belt isn't sacred anymore but it's like...reallly? Who's next? Heath Slater? R-Truth?

I guess that means they're going to transition the belt to Nakamura or some other midcard guy.

mojo rawley

Heath Slater got a tag title reign
The Maharaja got the world title
Drew McIntyre is going to get a pretty good NXT title reign

THEY'RE A THREE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

giphy.gif

Bruno
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Bret Hart
Shawn Micheals
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
The Maharaja Jinder Mahal

W13043.jpg

Is this shirt #safe?

UK special and NXT Takover. They are complaining about having to talk about Backlash and Jinder but come in unprepared to literally talk about any other show.

They went through the UK and Takeover shows on Saturday night's Observer Radio. Yesterday's show was Backlash mainly.

Slizz

Huh? They went through takeover on WOR yesterday.

One dude openly said he didn't see anything but Backlash this weekend and neither watched UK special. They are fielding texts talking about the UK special like and saying shit "I find that text hard to believe about the show" etc.

W13043.jpg

Is this shirt #safe?

They went through the UK and Takeover shows on Saturday night's Observer Radio. Yesterday's show was Backlash mainly.

Weird. Maybe I misheard? But I don't think so.

Slizz

If you are listening to the show posted this morning, that's the Backlash review.

The show they posted yesterday morning was the Takeover review.

Two separate shows.

I'm listening to Wrestling Observer Live, is it not live?? :lol It just ended.

Apparently tonight on RAW

Drifter has a match

If you are listening to the show posted this morning, that's the Backlash review.

The show they posted yesterday morning was the Takeover review.

Two separate shows.

Might even be listening to Bryan and Vinny and Tom show for all we know.

I'm listening to Wrestling Observer Live, is it not live?? :lol It just ended.

Apparently tonight on RAW

Drifter has a match

That's a free format show...

Yep. All you gotta do when they say "the belt's history is fucked now" is show them a picture of this.

vmc18.jpg

From their most favorite era too btw.

CM Punk has the second longest reign in history and a good portion of that is complete garbage.

Edit: And yes, back then I went "Fuck it, give Ryback the belt for awhile"

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Bruno
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Bret Hart
Shawn Micheals
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
The Maharaja Jinder Mahal

Bob Backlund
The Iron Sheik
Sgt. Slaughter
Yokozuna
Diesel
Vince McMahaon
JBL
Sheamus
Rey Mysterio
Alberto Del Rio
Dean Ambrose
Jinder Mahal

One dude openly said he didn't see anything but Backlash this weekend and neither watched UK special. They are fielding texts talking about the UK special like and saying shit "I find that text hard to believe about the show" etc.

Weird. Maybe I misheard? But I don't think so.

Are you sure you didn't watch Bryan & Vinny & Tom or WOL? That does *not* sound like WOR.

Top Bottom