• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Damn right..

The new face of america...

output_I1QAeW.gif

Zj3r35u.gif

KO literally wanted to hit Mark, I mean Peter with the belt

Sanjuro

Every minute you spend on a storyline for a GM is a minute for a story you could be using on a new talent.

There's a finite amount of time on the show.

I don't trust the available talent enough to do that much on their own without viewers or crowd going against the grain.

The authority story lines have been at their best in years of late.

Zane - Foley, Miz - Brine. Two recent examples of good stuff that doesn't fall into the stereotypical tyrant boss storyline.

Miz-Bryan was a great build to something that never paid off or could have paid off.

Zayn/Foley was fine I guess, but it really didn't amount to anything.

Nameless

Why don't we focus time for stories and character building on guys that aren't on their last legs and actually try to get new performers over instead of authority figures?

How are these things mutually exclusive? If anything a fun little angle with KA would be a hell of a rub for an up-and-comer.

I don't trust the available talent enough to do that much on their own without viewers or crowd going against the grain.

The authority story lines have been at their best in years of late.

Then fire that talent and find talent that can make use of that time. Or book your stories to bring the crowd in more.

There's almost no justification for giving time to a storyline to a GM.

On a non WWE show, sure. WWE has more time than they know what to do with

Just because WWE sucks at using the time doesn't mean that every idea of how to use it is a good one.

Top Bottom