• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Pikma

Banned
It's mostly because those are smark locations.
And that too Takeover events.

NXT week in week out won't even draw half of what SD or RAW does. It's sad but true. I like NXT way more but typical WWE audience wants a dumbed down product and Vince doesn't dare to change what is working.
Change what is working? Man, you need to check their ratings and attendance numbers

cordy

Banned
This Enzo and Cass thing will be

hbkhhh.jpg

Change what is working? Man, you need to check their ratings and attendance numbers

Yeah maybe Vince tolerance level is high lol.
They did sign many good wrestlers left and right though. Hell I started watching WWE week after week only because AJ signed for WWE. Else after that whole Roman push I had stopped watching.

The audiences don't carry over though. There are still plenty of people that would not be interested in that.

We don't know that though. We know that similarly sized crowds buy in to what NXT is selling.

So we have no proof on one side of the argument and at least slight proof on the other.

NXT/Takeovers work because they're not 3+ hours. Shit simply doesn't work on a 5-8+ hour week, and that's why a lot of people will be disappointed when HHH does have full control of the company

I give it a month before everyone says "what the fuck, I thought he could handle making content?!?" like doing shit for a maximum 2.5 hour show is anywhere near comparable to doing it for possibly 2 3+ hour shows, plus at least one 2 hour show, plus the 2-2.5 hours of NXT and 205 Live and the UK show, plus whatever the fuck else, all in one week, all weekly

NXT/Takeovers work because they're not 3+ hours. Shit simply doesn't work on a 5-8+ hour week, and that's why a lot of people will be disappointed when HHH does have full control of the company

I give it a month before everyone says "what the fuck, I thought he could handle making content?!?" like doing shit for a maximum 2.5 hour show is anywhere near comparable to doing it for possibly 2 3+ hour shows, plus at least one 2 hour show, plus the 2-2.5 hours of NXT and 205 Live and the UK show, plus whatever the fuck else, all in one week, all weekly

Again, that's speculative. Sure, that might be true and it is hard to make that much content, but we don't know that there aren't ways to make stories that work in this structure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The reason this promo sucks is because Heyman only has one promo

Top Bottom