• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oou4c5c9iW1qivspno2_400.gif

tumblr_olhjubZdM41rm7wbjo1_1280.png

Guys,

*pulls stool up and sits on it*

As a sobbing Trevor is driving his much older girlfriend, who is stricken with Stockholm Syndrome, back to her Drug Warlord husband while Peter Cetera's 'If you Leave me Now" is blasting on the radio, you know GTAV is one for the books.

Court adjourned, marks.

I didn't even LIKE Batman v Superman

Your mark ass likes anything BobbyRoberts like.

"Bobby what did you think? OH ME TOO!"

rrc1594

What's Raw next PPV? I feel SS with be a multi-man match for Title Brock/Bruan/?. Bray and Finn can possibly go till SS and Joe/Seth has to end next PPV that shit has run its course. I don't know what they are doing with Reigns. My guess Brock/Bruan/Seth at SS. WWE is insane for not pushing Joe as a monster for Joe/Brock at SS. I guess it's too late for that.

What's Raw next PPV? I feel SS with be a multi-man match for Title Brock/Bruan/?. Bray and Finn can possibly go till SS and Joe/Seth has to end next PPV that shit has run its course. I don't know what they are doing with Reigns. My guess Brock/Bruan/Seth at SS. WWE is insane for not pushing Joe as a monster for Joe/Brock at SS. I guess it's too late for that.
Amazing Ice Penis

I never see anyone in the WWE do that. The person taking the move always moves to the spot.

Usually the person is dropped with in quick roll range Bliss was dropped way out of position.

At most it was a joint mistake

But I'd say Naomi rushed the whole thing and that's why it happened

Caderfix

Guys,

*pulls stool up and sits on it*

As a sobbing Trevor is driving his much older girlfriend, who is stricken with Stockholm Syndrome, back to her Drug Warlord husband while Peter Cetera's 'If you Leave me Now" is blasting on the radio, you know GTAV is one for the books.

Court adjourned, marks.

The court wasn't even discussing that, God damn it!

Extreme Rules, so the main event will probably be an ambulance match between Braun and Reigns.

I figured out how to work the system. Gonna sub the night of a PPV and then cancel. 9.99 is gonna get my NXT Takeover, Backlash, Extreme Rules and MitB.

Get worked, Vince.

Top Bottom