• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

imBask

Banned
I get it, thanks for the clarification

Bliss is a very attractive lady and her DDT is alright. And her facial expressions in NXT were top notch. This is my opinion

I guess I just don't see many people calling those out, but I get it

Because it's not like it's going to stop.

Also it's usually triggered by an on screen appearance not an out of nowhere post in a discussion of Bliss value as a WWE performer with "Dat Ass" attached

Heroman

Banned
Let forget about Bliss and let's talk about my boy Vader
e.gif

As a general note of attractiveness, I don't say anything I'd feel uncomfortable hearing someone (regardless of gender/orientation/etc) say to me. "Dat ass" is one of those things

Just realized Kenny won't be at the G1 specials unless his Visa issues get fixed. He is only doing to the ROH show in Toronto.

ROH new york show looks pretty solid.

THE WINNER OF ROH WORLD CHAMPION “ALMIGHTY” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS AND MATT TAVEN AT WAR OF THE WORLDS - DEARBORN vs. “THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE” CODY vs. JAY LETHAL

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION “THE VILLAIN” MARTY SCURLL (if champion) vs. “REBORN” MATT SYDAL

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE YOUNG BUCKS (MATT & NICK JACKSON) vs. LOS INGOBERNABLES DE JAPON (IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION TETSUYA NAITO & BUSHI)

ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
CHAOS (HIROOKI GOTO & ROPPONGI VICE) vs. ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS BULLY RAY & THE BRISCOES (if champions)

HIROSHI TANAHASHI vs. ADAM COLE

WILL OSPREAY vs. JAY WHITE

TRIPLE THREAT – NON TITLE
IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS WAR MACHINE vs. LOS INGOBERNABLES DE JAPON (EVIL & SANADA) vs. SEARCH AND DESTROY (JONATHAN GRESHAM & CHRIS SABIN w/ALEX SHELLEY)

“THE HEAVY METAL REBEL” FRANKIE KAZARIAN vs. HANGMAN PAGE

SIGNED TO APPEAR
ROH WORLD CHAMPION Christopher Daniels
New Japan’s KUSHIDA
New Japan’s Gedo
Dalton Castle
and more!

Kenny's not going to risk visa issues over ROH when NJPW is making massive inroads into America and he's probably their next champion

1997-1999.jpg

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!!

We're back with another installment in our 19 day tribute to the Big Red Monster Kane. Yesterday we heard how Paul Bearer "slipped the salami" to Undertaker's mom to create our favorite wrestling demon.

So while we're on the subject of double entendres, let's talk about Pie.

This clip features a segment that happened after Raw of the air in 2000 starring The Rock, the hilariously terrible Undertaker, and Kane. Come for Big Dead saying "POOOOONTANG PIE", stay for Kane's hilarious acknowledgement.

And people said the Katie Vick storyline came out of nowhere.

19 Days of Kane will be back tomorrow with some more hellfire and brimstone

kane-s-pyro-o.gif

Raw64life

DDT: Raven ECW Championship
Belly to Belly: Shane Douglas ECW Championship (including the very first ECW Championship)

Split-legged. RVD's 2 count signature to hold it to your weird standards.

Lol you're going to blame Bliss?

It's Naomi's job to put her in the right place. Naomi didn't even check she just dropped her and rushed to do the move. She dropped Bliss incredibly out of position and didn't even make any effort to move her. Bliss had to roll a whole lot because Naomi put her out of position and couldn't get there fully in time because Naomi rushed the move.

But sure blame Bliss...

I stand corrected on the DDT/Belly-to-belly comment, although your examples are both 20+ year old examples and haven't been done in forever whereas armbar/figure four variations are still routinely ending matches today.

My weird standard, which by "weird" you mean "I personally don't like", is that commonplace moves done my many wrestlers every match and routinely kicked out shouldn't be used as a finisher by someone else. No one else is currently doing a springboard moonsault and hasn't for a long time. Morrison's variation of it ended matches quite often.

It's always the job of the person getting the move done to them to get themselves in position. It looks silly for the person doing the move to have to adjust them. There's a reason why the camera always hurries away from the person on the mat right after the setup move for the top rope move is done. It's so that you don't see the person on the mat adjusting themselves.

Anth0ny

Monday Night Raw drew a total of 2,870,000 viewers, the worst number of 2017 so far and down 137,000 viewers from last week’s broadcast.

Hour one did 2,924,000 viewers, then 3,039,000 viewers for the second hour, before going down to 2,649,000 viewers in the third and final hour. Raw lost 390,000 viewers from hour two to hour three, 130,000 more than the show lost during the same time last week.

The NBA Playoffs once again took the night, and a good chunk of the Raw audience. Raw finished in #4, #5, and #6 in the top 50 cable chart in the 18-49 demographic. (Ratings credit: Showbuzzdaily.com)

EHUEHEUHUEHUE

DEAD IN 5 YEARS

rrc1594

I for one have to issues with people posting that they find so and so attractive. Obviously, there is a line. MidnightGaf was way passing the line.

Edit- Bronson only shows up to make sure no one goes over him smh

I for one have to issues with people posting that they find so and so attractive. Obviously, there is a line. MidnightGaf was way passing the line.

MidnightGAF holy shit

That was something I was comfortable forgetting about

Wow, that was fast. Do you hear an alarm any time someone somehow references you?

The running theory BoxOffice GAF has is this:

Bronson pretends to barely qualify as computer literate, but in reality he has a script set up to automatically data-scrape GAF for mentions of his his name. When the script gets a positive hit, it generates a Bronsontalk (C) reply post that alternates between asking what he did this time, threatening acts of violence, or making fun of Canada. Bronson only personally posts on GAF like twice a day.

I posted without seeing your post actually, speed kills

Yeah you guys need to chill out. Wrestling in general is pretty based on physical appeal but guys got no compulsions about pulling out creepmode

This is also true, I dominate

Just realized Kenny won't be at the G1 specials unless his Visa issues get fixed. He is only doing to the ROH show in Toronto.

ROH new york show looks pretty solid.

Im so glad he stayed with NJPW, only to do nothing for them for the last 4 months. Awesome.

Also I thought RAW was so boring, I was surprised so many liked it.

Put the guy in who wants to fancy you to a nice arse whipping.

...what the

SWERVE

Bronson is part of the New Menome Order!!!

who

Literally everyone goes over Bronson.

WHO

A fucking character is cut from Tekken 7 cause of fucking Peta. Fuck Peta.

Roger sucks tho

That is actually... Very accurate. kswiston deserves a raise.

He is getting one, from 0 to 0

I stand corrected on the DDT/Belly-to-belly comment, although your examples are both 20+ year old examples and haven't been done in forever whereas armbar/figure four variations are still routinely ending matches today.

My weird standard, which by "weird" you mean "I personally don't like", is that commonplace moves done my many wrestlers every match and routinely kicked out shouldn't be used as a finisher by someone else. No one else is currently doing a springboard moonsault and hasn't for a long time. Morrison's variation of it ended matches quite often.

It's always the job of the person getting the move done to them to get themselves in position. It looks silly for the person doing the move to have to adjust them. There's a reason why the camera always hurries away from the person on the mat right after the setup move for the top rope move is done. It's so that you don't see the person on the mat adjusting themselves.

You see people drag guys into position all the time.

Naomi dropped her way too far and rushed the move. Bliss had to roll like a ton of times in very little time just to get close.

Your standard is weird because it's kinda arbitrary. Even in correction you've dismissed my examples as old (when did Flair last win a world title with a figure 4 again? Also Miz uses it as a signature and doesn't win with it ever.) Raven was winning matches with the DDT basically until he retired which was not that long ago.

Also Del Rio does a cross armbreaker, not the same move

John Morrison does a split legged corkscrew it's not even the same move.

But if we include variations: Ambrose does a double arm DDT as did Drew MacIntyre before him and Dude Love before him so really a DDT is comparable to that soooo...

In the end my point is there's nothing wrong with some old school finishers mixed in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will talk about how attractive Jojo is and I will talk about how attractive Hana Kimura is and I will talk about how attractive Hiromu Takahashi is

and you'll deal with it

Top Bottom