• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

Yeah, when I moved into my place I couldn't believe how much shit I had.

I've got a bunch of clothes that are likely going to goodwill. I also have a lot of old electronics shit that I should just toss out

JBL also never won the IC or US title until after he won the WWE title

True. But he was a Tag Champ at a time when it seemed like the Tag Title was more important than the IC title

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
JBL also never won the IC or US title until after he won the WWE title

AJ Styles has never won any other belt other than the WWE Championship. He's going after the US title now, but I consider it relatively foregone that he will lose to Owens' cheating so they can keep up this "Face of America" act.

Beefy

tumblr_oozu0k1z3h1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I've got a bunch of clothes that are likely going to goodwill. I also have a lot of old electronics shit that I should just toss out

Yeah I gave a lot of clothes to charity as well.

Sephzilla

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Moving is the goddamn worst. I feel like I've been doing it forever without any help from my soon to be ex wife.

Half my clothes are still in giant garbage bags in the corner of my new apartment.

Fox318

The next time I move I'm hiring people though. Fuck moving.

Also, Goldberg, Undertaker, and Yokozuna

Goldberg never won the WWE title
Taker won a title in another promotion
Didn't Yokozuna win a tag title in the AWA?

Point is they were champions prior to winning the big bely

Sephzilla

Goldberg never won the WWE title
Taker won a title in another promotion
Didn't Yokozuna win a tag title in the AWA?

Point is they were champions prior to winning the big bely

Then Jinder is DQ'd, technically

All-Star Wrestling
ASW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Gama Singh Jr.
Prairie Wrestling Alliance
PWA Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
Stampede Wrestling
Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Gama Singh Jr.

Beefy

I'm actually the opposite. I loved moving the big shit. It was the little shit that made everything feel frustrating and tedious.

I had fam helping me with that. But my mum was like "hell no am I lifting a side cupboard, I aint a man" 😂

Fox318

Its not the idea of him beating Orton that will get them mad its the fact that he won the biggest prize in the company. It would also be the title with all the lineage lol

Just goes to show you if you cut enough water weight and cut the carbs Vince will give you the belt. Especially in this modern era where nothing they do matters.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is a Steph "Brand outreach" move.

Angry Grimace

Then Jinder is DQ'd, technically

All-Star Wrestling
ASW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Gama Singh Jr.
Prairie Wrestling Alliance
PWA Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
Stampede Wrestling
Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Gama Singh Jr.

Brock won the OVW Tag Team titles with Shelton Benjamin!

Matt Riddle is a pro wrestler???

He is, and he is good for his experience level. He's not really signed with WWE, but he kind of is; he keeps in contact with them and sticks to developmental stuff but the overall idea is that he's WWE-bound sooner or later. There's some concern over the weed stuff, but its not all that likely it really matters given some of the people they sign.

Why are you all are playing this game of "well person X was never a champion" while ignoring that Jinder was a jobber before getting a title shot? Has he even pinned anyone except Sami Zayn this year?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
it was helping my brother move out when i realized how much more convienent digital is while i moved all his games and movies and books

Angry Grimace

Why are you all are playing this game of "well person X was never a champion" while ignoring that Jinder was a jobber before getting a title shot? Has he even pinned anyone except Sami Zayn this year?

He couldn't even pin Zayn clean.

Angry Grimace

At this point I have zero interest in even discussing these leaks or why they happened.

I mean, the apparent content of the Paige video was weird enough to get a little bit of discussion even without seeing the video but this is just like....naked photos of someone that they didn't want to have out there.

Angry Grimace

Okay, the Rollins photos got some discussion going too, but that was because the circumstances surrounding the leak were so weird (Rollins cheating on his fiance with a Nazi sympathizer).

XenoRaven

Yeah, I highly doubt this passes the Senate. But still, ugh.

I don't understand how anyone who doesn't have a 7 or 8 digit salary votes for a Republican. The modern day GOP is all about catering to the rich and making life for the middle class awful
They have media organizations that have successfully convinced blue collar, middle class Americans that it's the poor and disadvantaged fucking them over, not the rich and powerful.

Angry Grimace

We talking WWE belts only cause Jinder's won some random indie stuff...

If WWE only: Hulk Hogan also

AJ Styles has 1 WWE title - the WWE Championship.

But you always know when they're talking about a guy from TNA because they say "he's won championships all over the world, but not here!"

If he's a NJPW guy they just outright state he had the IWGP [insert specific title].

Everyone else, including Ring of Honor guys don't generally go straight to the main roster so they just talk about NXT. At the NXT level they'll just straight up mention ROH like they did on Roddy's video package.

Sephzilla

AJ Styles has 1 WWE title - the WWE Championship.

But you always know when they're talking about a guy from TNA because they say "he's won championships all over the world, but not here!"

If he's a NJPW guy they just outright state he had the IWGP [insert specific title].

Everyone else, including Ring of Honor guys don't generally go straight to the main roster so they just talk about NXT. At the NXT level they'll just straight up mention ROH like they did on Roddy's video package.

Remember when Sting vanished after WCW went under?

Top Bottom