• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Ithil

Big Dave Metzler

davecac.jpg

How does Alvarez still look like a teenager?

We did it!
I didnt even notice that. Buncha cunts.

On another note, Meltzer worrying they might have Omega lose to Okada to have Okada vs Cody for the G1 Specials in USA is a nightmare of an idea.
LMAO. Reignsmaker looking stronger than Roman.
Based AJ BTFO THE BIG RATINGS DRAWP
you want Tony Hawk to run people over?
What's wrong with you?

jmdajr

Kaitlyn looked good back then. Not a fan of her current look now that she is gone. But man, she is certainly working very hard. I wonder if Vince hurt her feels.

Edit: I wonder how pissed Vince was that one of the Bellas fell for D. Bry.

"Why would you choose this troll when you have something like ______."

So this spot between Ember Moon and Asuka was a botch, right?

https://streamable.com/lengu
Whose fault was that? Looks more like Ember's because she didn't protect herself.
She did protect herself from her head hitting, thing is her arm gets caught. EDIT: And the barricade has like no give and doesn't move.

Former WWE writer on his rejected ideas:

I guess he really is going blind.

Vince is in no way out of touch and only making a show he wants to see, no sir.

Talonluck

My first NXT Live event is tonight guys! So excited to go! Got my Bobby Roode shirt ready to go. Anyone else in Phoenix going tonight?

Meltzer this morning said that he thinks English crying on SD was a reference to Mauro.

I didn't get that at all from it, but he seemed to argue it pretty hard when Alvarez disagreed with him on it.

Wouldn't be surprised if they simply couldn't find/sign 32 women without using the main roster women.

I don't buy that. There are a ton of good women out there.

Maybe they are waiting on Stardom contracts to expire? I know they want a lot of their women.

Either way, third quarter would basically be the CWC timeframe (July-September).

DMczaf

Meltzer this morning said that he thinks English crying on SD was a reference to Mauro.

I didn't get that at all from it, but he seemed to argue it pretty hard when Alvarez disagreed with him on it.

Alvarez arguing "but he will over act when he wins too!" And then Meltzer shuts him down with "when will he win?" Had me dying

Aiden English has already had more of a character arc then Tye has on SD.

Which is fine. English is awesome. Didn't realize how tall the guy was either until that backstage segment.

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!

I figure today we'll skip ahead to something more recent. When I started watching wrestling again back in 2012, I was somewhat surprised to see Kane was still going, even had his mask and everything, and he was in this TERRIBLE angle with Zack Ryder and John Cena feuding over the heart of Eve Torres, trying to get Cena to embrace the hate or some shit.

This segment from the go home show before Elimination Chamber 2012 is terrible. But ends in the most hilarious fashion with Kane waddling out and pushing a wheelchair bound Zack Ryder off the stage.

Shoutout to the little girl on the fan cam.

This feud ended with Zack Ryder releasing a single called "Hoeski" and John Cena beating Kane in an ambulance match! Good times!

EwqBQqi.gif

Just remember, the wheel keeps spinning on the 19 Days of Kane.

Previous Days of Kane
Day 1: Kane's inception
Day 2: Kane likes poontang pie
Day 3: THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE

DominoKid

Kaitlyn said that herself, that Vince didn't like her physique and told her to lose weight. HHH on the other hand told her to stay the same and keep her look.

im surprised HHH didn't tell her to get even more jacked. Vince cray cray Kaitlyn fine af.

Beefy

Like I said earlier JBL turning to Saxton and saying I bet you cry to or something like that was a pop.

Tom Nook

I didn't get that from it too.

I thought they were going for 1997/1998 Jericho in WCW. He would cry after losing his match.

Lacey Evans' gimmick is dumb, reminds me of The Drifter

Instead of dumb high school drama class outfits give them something like....idk, a fighter would wear?

She's a fucking jacked police lady, do that!

Daria is now Sonya with like no explanation... Okay then. #NotDevelopmental #ThirdBrand

Given her background make Lacey a female Sergent Slaughter.

Asuka might as well drop the belt to either Kairi or Io if Io is actually signing after winning the women's tournament, even got a built in story there between them.

I thought Kairi would be Florida bound by now but she's still working Stardom shows without a real sign of being jobbed out or anything. 🤔

I don't see it either... it looked more like a spin on overly dramatic musical theatre actor to me.

I am so glad somebody posted this. What exactly happened with Flair there? I remember seeing it happen live and thought he was having a heart attack. Does anybody remember what the deal was?

Storyline heart attack because... WCW

Tagyhag

Was this what you guys were talking about with Aiden English?

https://www.fightful.com/you-guys-i-think-aiden-english-might-be-broken

While I don't want Matt to just go back to vanilla Matt Hardy, I think it'd be really cool for Aiden to join Team BROKEN.

Jeff is talented enough in the ring that he can easily survive in a singles push.

And while Matt can stay over with the Broken gimmick, giving him a partner (And one like Aiden who could make the most use out of it) makes perfect sense.

The thread during that Kane/Cena/Ryder madness was absolutely classic, the ambulance scene, the pan to the wheelchair, the stage diving finale, a perfect example of a so bad it's good episode of Raw.

To think that the embrace the hate angle was originally the thing to set heel Cena in motion before they got cold feet, Kane got screwed!

Top Bottom