• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

only if Lonzo Ball legit doesn't sign a shoe deal

If Lonzo Ball was smart he'd sign his own deal and cut out his father. Lavar is so obviously going to mooch off of any success his kids get.

I'm almost impressed with how much Lavar has worked up everyone though in an attempt to get his kids over. A guy who averaged 2 points a game in college calling out Michael Jordan and saying he could take him one on one takes some balls, or stupidity

who the fuck is lavar ball

Some guy who averaged like 2 points a game in college basketball. Now he has three kid who might end up being decent players and he's going full carny trying to get all of them over, including saying some really stupid shit in the process. His oldest kid is probably going to get drafted into the NBA and Lavar is trying to get him a big time shoe deal like LeBron James

C-_w7gBUMAEgtyI.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Hey wrestlegaf. I have a gift for you. Wrestle Circus is sharing the love.

Get 1 month FREE subscription. All our shows since January.

Cancel anytime.

Use code: TWIT52
video.wrestlecircus.com/subscribe

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer this morning said that he thinks English crying on SD was a reference to Mauro.

I didn't get that at all from it, but he seemed to argue it pretty hard when Alvarez disagreed with him on it.

Alvarez and Meltzer both have zany opinions that can be hard to separate from facts. It's not necessarily their fault, its that most of the actual news on the business coming from Meltzer blurs the line between wrasslejournalism and wrasslepunditry.

Beefy

Alvarez and Meltzer both have zany opinions that can be hard to separate from facts. It's not necessarily their fault, its that most of the actual news on the business coming from Meltzer blurs the line between wrasslejournalism and wrasslepunditry.

And sometimes they are right

Yep.

And his opinion gets reported as fact. Like when he said Owens vs Jericho at Payback wasn't happening based on absolutely nothing but him speculating literally out of thin air. All he said was Owens vs umm maybe Balor on a podcast and it got spread here as:

Leaked Payback card! Jericho vs Owens not happening it's Owens vs Balor.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still wonder what the deal is with Omega. That interview he did with Meltzer made it sound like he wanted to stick around NJPW mostly to keep the Young Bucks and the Elite hot, which made me wonder if they were planning to negotiate again next year as a package deal.

Yep.

And his opinion gets reported as fact. Like when he said Owens vs Jericho at Payback wasn't happening based on absolutely nothing but him speculating literally out of thin air. All he said was Owens vs umm maybe Balor on a podcast and it got spread here as:

Leaked Payback card! Jericho vs Owens not happening it's Owens vs Balor.
Meltzer I get, but anyone taking anything out of Brian's mouth as inside newz is a fool, he's not had a scoop in a decade.

Sephzilla

I hope Jinder wins because he's not Randy Orton

I dont care how people react to it

I'm on board with this mindset as well. Orton doesn't make a compelling or interesting champion.

Question though, how many midcard titles has Jinder had?

Thats why hes going for the quick paycheck

If his kids were smart they'd sign their own deals and block their dad out. It's so obvious that he's going to take a ton of their money.

Beefy

Yeah, I highly doubt this passes the Senate. But still, ugh.

I don't understand how anyone who doesn't have a 7 or 8 digit salary votes for a Republican. The modern day GOP is all about catering to the rich and making life for the middle class awful

Oi, how's the moving going man?

Fox318

I'm on board with this mindset as well. Orton doesn't make a compelling or interesting champion.

If his kids were smart they'd sign their own deals and block their dad out. It's so obvious that he's going to take a ton of their money.

Dads like that end up with kids who get so over pressured they jump off a bridge.

Sephzilla

Oi, how's the moving going man?

Got all of my stuff moved out of my old place finally (at literally the 11th hour. I had to be out of my old place today, I was moving stuff and cleaning at 11pm last night). I'm sore as fuck and I can't believe how much shit I actually have. Next step is unpacking and doing a purge of old stuff. Gotta make sure I keep some room for the girlfriend's stuff

Sephzilla

as many as AJ Styles

I don't feel like that's a fair comparison because Styles has an accomplished career outside of WWE. Jinder does not.

But honestly, even though Jinder's first WWE title being the goddamn #1 title doesn't seem right - I'd still take it over Orton

Dads like that end up with kids who get so over pressured they jump off a bridge.

Man, if Ball's first two kids don't make it big can you imagine how much pressure he'll put on the third kid?

Beefy

Got all of my stuff moved out of my old place finally (at literally the 11th hour. I had to be out of my old place today, I was moving stuff and cleaning at 11pm last night). I'm sore as fuck and I can't believe how much shit I actually have. Next step is unpacking and doing a purge of old stuff. Gotta make sure I keep some room for the girlfriend's stuff

Yeah, when I moved into my place I couldn't believe how much shit I had.

Does it matter who Jinder was before he got his bod and two lackeys? Besides you can't look at the response to Orton's title reign and say that the belt means anything anyway. The Intercontinental title's the most important one of the show right now and if the crowd hate Jinder enough at least they'll be invested in whichever face goes against him next.

Top Bottom