• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Kaladin

Your face!

image.php

If Vince knows where the money is at he'll have Mascarita Sagrada beat that jobber Roman for the belt. Create a mexican star and cut the dead jobber weight in one match.

Zach

We would maybe get the dueling double negative chant

Roman sucks
Cena sucks

But two negatives equal a positive... perhaps Cena vs. Reigns is what the wrestling world needs... maybe everything will be whole again... faces will be cheered... heels will be booed... nervous, overeager fans will stop trying to unnecessarily start chants during moments of quiet...

Nah, jk.

TheFuzz

Friends, my boss called me in today to tell me he's moving another position to my area for me to supervise. As a result they are reclassifying my position and I'm getting a 5% raise, this coming after my 4% raise for performance went through.

Am I getting a big push?!

Friends, my boss called me in today to tell me he's moving another position to my area for me to supervise. As a result they are reclassifying my position and I'm getting a 5% raise, this coming after my 4% raise for performance went through.

Am I getting a big push?!

Sounds like it. Don't let the boys in the back know, they might try and bury you.

...like I would. *rolls you up*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's up with this whole Vince McMahon/Max Landis avatar gimmick?

Lost a bet. Tried to switch back. Got the ability to change my av taken from me. It's a terrible curse.

Best action movie since The Matrix, maybe even Terminator 2. Dont let Vince McLandis tell you otherwise

smh. not even on the same planet at T2 and the Matrix wasn't that good, definitely doesn't age well.

Yeah that sounds about right. It's legit good, don't get me wrong. Not best movie I saw in the past year, but it's not a case of the internet told me it's amazing but it's actually bad.

I kinda understood from the trailers why it did so well at the Oscars in the design categories, but I do fully understand now: the visuals in this movie are incredible.

Yeah. Its fine. Those who feel like Sephzilla need to see more excellent movies from the action genre and broaden their horizons.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
We would maybe get the dueling double negative chant

Roman sucks
Cena sucks

I'm guessing a Cena/Roman match would feature the "Let's go Cena/ROMAN SUCKS" chant.

I think the funny part is that they sell Roman as "the fans love to boo this man" but its almost true of current John Cena. I like Cena and think he puts on good matches, good promos and good feuds, but I'd probably still sing "John Cena sucks." It's catchy, sort of like not winning friends with salad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is there a reason they don't sell Sami Zayn-branded stupid hats?

So, more releases soon? There are rumors.

Dave basically hinted Cameron wasn't the only Diva supposed to be fired, and that more stuff will come. Treasure Summer Rae and Ryback while they're still technically on the site, because I wouldn't bet on that still being the case by June

Angry Grimace

Also, if you filter out T-shirts on WWE's store to "most popular" the results are really weird when you think about it.

JavyOO7

Korean movies... Choi Min-sik from what I remember was incredible in 'I saw the devil'. 'Oldboy' he was good too.

Still my favorite movie, besides Lost in Translation, is 'Man from Nowhere'. Its incredible and does 'Taken' way better.

Well damn I was supposed to go to this tonight but in Lincoln there's been tornados and hail and everything. Damn storm has lasted for two hours. Oh well safety is more important than seeing Roman be fed.

Top Bottom