• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Sephzilla

Fury Road and Dredd are easily better than The Raid, and I say this as someone who recently watched (and loved) The Raid. Raid 2 however is good but overrated and really boring in spots.

Get on that Shovel Knight gimmick, brother.
"What year is this? 2000?"

Oh wait.

tumblr_lrh634Y84L1qzh0wto1_500.gif

Love Eva Marie. She's come a long way.

She really has. She has put in a a lot of hard work. Its obvious, it doesn't come easy, so I respect her putting int he hours. and she really should have the respect of the locker room. She wasn't born to do this, but neither was CM Punk, and he made it work.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The way Eva Marie runs the ropes by just stopping, turning around and running in the other direction is fucking priceless.

Fury Road and Raid are amazing and must see experiences. Didn't feel the same about Dredd or Raid 2. They were still great but IDK, Dredd felt like it could have been better and Raid 2 felt like it could have been a half hour shorter and lost nothing for it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At a certain point I still don't understand why eva maria is still with the company.

Because Vince likes to employ random attractive women. If I had to venture a guess, the reason why a functional women's division currently exists (as opposed to random models who can't wrestle for shit) is just the happenstance that HHH went out and signed a bunch of attractive women who can also wrestle so Vince didn't see a problem with it since the only functional difference is that the attractive talent can wrestle now.

jmdajr

Because Vince likes to employ random attractive women. If I had to venture a guess, the reason why a functional women's division currently exists (as opposed to random models) is just the happenstance that HHH went out and signed a bunch of attractive women who can also wrestle so Vince didn't see a problem with it since the only functional difference is that the attractive talent can wrestle now.

Well he most likely wanted both yes. But for sure they aren't doing super models anymore. Which I have NO problem with.

I guess at first they felt lucky to have women like Sunny, and eventually went to to have Bombshells like Stacey/Torrie/Mayrse. But for real a much, much, much better place now.

Your teenage mind might disagree to an extent.

Menome

That one pose is pretty much his entire character.

The Drifter would be great as a mid-nineties era jobber jobbing to the likes of Isaac Yankem DDS.

Drifter needs a man bun to be even one year behind the times.

Elias Samson doesn't need to stay up to date with the hipster kids. He's got a timeless fashion that portrays his life of wandering from town to town, person to person, life to life.

It's the people who watched The Raid and decided it was the best action movie ever and never watched anything from hong kong or korea.

The Raid > Police Story

I recently watched Drunken Master II, Supercop, and Police Story and those movies end ABRUPTLY.

They were cool and I'd love to watch more of the Chan man's work.

I always want to watch the best versions too.

Also, Hard Boiled is better than all the movies i've previously mentioned.

The Raid > Police Story

I recently watched Drunken Master II, Supercop, and Police Story and those movies end ABRUPTLY.

They were cool and I'd love to watch more of the Chan man's work.

I always want to watch the best versions too.

Also, Hard Boiled is better than all the movies i've previously mentioned.

Anything else you want to add.

Angry Grimace

Well he most likely wanted both yes. But for sure they aren't doing super models anymore. Which I have NO problem with.

I guess at first they felt lucky to have women like Sunny, and eventually went to to have Bombshells like Stacey/Torrie/Mayrse. But for sure a much, much, much better place now.

Your teenage mind might disagree to an extent.

I mean, the current batch of female wrestlers's ability to actually do their jobs is attractive to me so I consider most of them more attractive than their counterparts that just stand around being bad at it.

Top Bottom