• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

RBH

Shows what you jerks know, I was borrowing RBH's bag!

Man that Liger/Benoit match ended in about the worst possible way. Still fun. It's also weird how I've yet to see Benoit with the Horsemen, though he just was randomly added and mentioned on commentary a couple Nitros ago.

#AddSaturdayNight

Starrcade 1995 was a gem of a PPV. I loved the idea of WCW vs. New Japan.

A whole Ryder Cup rip-off would be quite a good few days of shows I think.

Assuming WWE done it:

USA vs Rest of world, 12 v 12.

Day one: 6 tag team matches.
Day two: 4 6-man tag matches.
Day three: 6 single matches.
Day four: 6 singles matches.

1 point for a win while draws and shenanigans are half a point.

Plus, it gets Vince do his patriotism bollocks if he wants.

If you want to make it more simple, then 6 v 6 would do instead.

6 single matches, 3 tag team matches and 2 6-man tags. Could maybe fit that into a single card with a couple of squashes.

EDIT: Just realised an issue with this concept, booking would demand it comes down to the final match, because of course it does. Suffers from the same issue as Iron Man match booking.

Jabronies on Gaming Side sayinf that Crash was garbage.
0c4.gif

Is it cool to cancel on a prom date for LU tapings? Shit's still like a month away, so it's not last minute. Help me old man WrassleGAF

FyreWulff

So Raw is in my town tonight, but I decided to pass. Fun fact: we now have a hellstorm overhead. There's a chance Raw could be cancelled mid-airing by tornado sirens. lol

UberTag

0c4.gif

Is it cool to cancel on a prom date for LU tapings? Shit's still like a month away, so it's not last minute. Help me old man WrassleGAF
If it's a prom at her school and you don't especially care about either her or it? Yeah, sure.
If it's a prom at YOUR school and you'd not only be stiffing your date but the social experience with the rest of your friends... I'd stick by your commitment.

0c4.gif

you serious having to choose? If she's a hottie/keeper, LU can always wait for another day

Top Bottom