• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Mahonay

Banned
Dana Brooke is soooo not ready for the main roster. She's like six months away from being Apollo Crews not ready.
Honestly she has way more of a fully formed character than Apollo Crews. Also her ringwork seems adequate enough at this point.

I think she'd do just fine.

rrc1594

Guys I been catching up on wrestling and let me see if I have this right?

Club Vs. The Family

Heel Face
Face vs. Tweener
Heel Face

Who is writing this story?

Bandini

Dana Brooke is soooo not ready for the main roster. She's like six months away from being Apollo Crews not ready.

Disagree, Dana's a natural. She progressed so much in the months after her debut and I bet she's been putting a ton of work in on her character during her injury recovery.

I really enjoyed her work with Emma, would be great if they go down that path some more.

Mahonay

Banned
Guys I been catching up on wrestling and let me see if I have this right?

Club Vs. The Family

Heel Face
Face vs. Tweener
Heel Face

Who is writing this story?
The thing is that it's way more interesting than most of the other trash WWE has been just shoveling out there for the past couple of years.

Dana Brooke is more ready than Apollo Crews. Dana Brooke actually has a character and a gimmick.

She may have more of a character than Crews but its still really basic and her ring work needs to be way better before she's ready for RAW. If they debut her now the fans will start tuning her out and its almost impossible to escape from that hole.

Sephzilla

She may have more of a character than Crews but its still really basic and her ring work needs to be way better before she's ready for RAW. If they debut her now the fans will start tuning her out and its almost impossible to escape from that hole.

ods6Gbe.gif

Mahonay

Banned
She's a great heel, the kind you can't help but dislike. Those are kind of rare these days. Puts on some perfectly solid matches and has good ring chemistry. And she's great at taking good looking bumps.

Dana has come a long way from when she debuted at NXT. I feel like her first impression is still sticking with you.

Who says anything about putting her in the ring? Just have her lay beat downs and cheat to help Emma win. Even if she debuts on her own and progresses her ring work, she'll still be stuck like Apollo: no one will give a damn.

As for Enzo, he's probably not ready. Although if he is cleared, I say keep him off TV until the next PPV. Let Big Cass have a moment to shine on his own.

Menome

She's wrestling on the house show tours so I imagine she'll show up on a taping in the near future. You'll get to see her completely expressionless face soon enough. Charisma for days.

You want to see a performer with real charisma?

72y6W4R.jpg

I'm running out of photos on Google that aren't just him with the guitar over his shoulder.

jmdajr

WWE has announced that Kalisto vs Rusev for the United States Title will take place at Extreme Rules.

Do they get out of the pre-show?

WWE has announced that Kalisto vs Rusev for the United States Title will take place at Extreme Rules.

Do they get out of the pre-show?

If they want to rebuild Rusev again, it'll be best if it's off the pre-show. Let's hope Rusev catches as good as Ryback did.

Rusev finally gonna win something and it'll be on the damn preshow. SMH

And you know he will. "Look, we can push people, Ryback complained about nothing"

So I watched the end of Global Wars and two things, commentary for that was awful yelling super kick every time really took away from it. And then holy shit did that go on too long...

Adding someone to the bullet club like Cole is great but the execution was piss poor.

So I watched the end of Global Wars and two things, commentary for that was awful yelling super kick every time really took away from it. And then holy shit did that go on too long...

Adding someone to the bullet club like Cole is great but the execution was piss poor.
Corino is a treasure on commentary

Cagey

Banned
I'm watching Mad Max Fury Road for the first time on HBOGo.

It's pretty good. I'm enjoying myself. It's not holding my attention for long periods but it's worth the price of someone else's HBOGo login.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The execution of adding someone to the Bullet Club can only go poorly because the Bullet Club are old news. They're the Dungeon of Doom to Los NWO.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It's pretty good. I'm enjoying myself. It's not holding my attention for long periods but it's worth the price of someone else's HBOGo login.

It was good. Not the revelation a lot of people pretend it was. Those are typically the people that don't watch like, anything.

Cagey

Banned
It was good. Not the revelation a lot of people pretend it was. Those are typically the people that don't watch like, anything.

Yeah that sounds about right. It's legit good, don't get me wrong. Not best movie I saw in the past year, but it's not a case of the internet told me it's amazing but it's actually bad.

I kinda understood from the trailers why it did so well at the Oscars in the design categories, but I do fully understand now: the visuals in this movie are incredible.

Sephzilla

Best action movie since The Matrix, maybe even Terminator 2. Dont let Vince McLandis tell you otherwise

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's the people who watched The Raid and decided it was the best action movie ever and never watched anything from hong kong or korea.

Top Bottom