• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Like okay, I get you guys get off on circle-jerking that shit sucks but this is not bad at all.

brining in what was an unstoppable force in Japan to now be little bitches is what makes me scratch my head, they should be running over reigns, if not reigns then the wwe

God, I feel so strange being alone on an island with Angry Grimace about something.
It's almost like years of terrible booking has made it so that when the World Champion beats someone, people think they are instantly buried and now jobbers.

That segment was great. It was booked in a way to get Roman cheered (making a 1 on 2 comeback), and guess what? It worked!
I'd rather be wrong than homies with Angry Grimace.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cole just referenced Balor being part of Bullet Club on air. I'm surprised they would dare refer to it before it's time.

KingBroly

Banned
God, I feel so strange being alone on an island with Angry Grimace about something.
It's almost like years of terrible booking has made it so that when the World Champion beats someone, people think they are instantly buried and now jobbers.

That segment was great. It was booked in a way to get Roman cheered (making a 1 on 2 comeback), and guess what? It worked!

Problem I have is the match ended in a DQ and not a Countout like it should have. But they just had to rub it in peoples faces.

dream

Agreed. Wrestling Gaf is so bitterly biased against Roman (while working themselves into thinking AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Andersom are the Bullet Club) that they genuinely cannot see what's going on anymore.

Hex

Banned
I thought the Roman/AJ feud had been pretty good, but this stuff tonight did nothing for me

It was little things.
Gallows self tagging himself in early on.
AJ doesn't have heel in him (at least that is what the outcome will be) and he will stop Gallows and Anderson from getting involved too many times.

DMczaf

Did Vince just feed that line about KO never begging for opportunities and barging into offices since that's what KO did when he wanted to face Undertaker at WM?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
brining in what was an unstoppable force in Japan to now be little bitches is what makes me scratch my head, they should be running over reigns, if not reigns then the wwe

I have a feeling you guys are exaggerating how awesome and powerful the bullet club was in Japan and why does it even matter if they were awesome and powerful in Japan this is not Japan

Heroman

Banned
Agreed. Wrestling Gaf is so bitterly biased against Roman (while working themselves into thinking AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Andersom are the Bullet Club) that they genuinely cannot see what's going on anymore.

Dude can you stop this, They are bullet club this whole feud is base off the fact they were a part of the bullet club, for god sake they are name the club.

Syder

People are biased against RR because for everything they do right with him they do twice as much wrong. I have a feeling this is because RR wants to be a company guy and won't say no to anything.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did Vince just feed that line about KO never begging for opportunities and barging into offices since that's what KO did when he wanted to face Undertaker at WM?

Have you guys never actually read anything about Vince? Vince fucking loves backstage politicians. He literally shoot wrestled Kofi Kingston on a plane.

But the WWE wants this. They're called "the club".

Angry Grimace

Dude can you stop this, They are bullet club this whole feud is base off the fact they were a part of the bullet club, for god sake they are name the club.

The problem is the assumption that whatever momentum they had in Japan is magically going to translate to America and make them top of the heap immediately.

Dave Mastiff's cannonball is way better than KO's.
tumblr_n8bptjEuwZ1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I have a feeling you guys are exaggerating how awesome and powerful the bullet club was in Japan and why does it even matter if they were awesome and powerful in Japan this is not Japan

because the wwe now need the ultimate heels more than ever the league of nations was a joke, the ascension I am not even going to mention them. The last time we had a legitimate heel stable that wrecked shit up was the nexus, I think people were looking to the club as being the next nwo type of stable to wreck shit up

because the wwe now need the ultimate heels more than ever the league of nations was a joke, the ascension I am not even going to mention them. The last time we had a legitimate heel stable that wrecked shit up was the nexus, I think people were looking to the club as being the next nwo type of stable to wreck shit up

The Nexus is actually a good comparison because the Club also sucked a month into formation and never recovered and in 4 years everyone will be gone

Heroman

Banned

They were pretty powerful in japan i mean stlyes was a 2-time champ in the two-year he was there and beat the 2 ace of that company as well as gallows and karl being multiple winning tag team champs.

Hex

Banned
The problem is the assumption that whatever momentum they had in Japan is magically going to translate to America and make them top of the heap immediately.

The crowd was ready for it, they got a huge reaction but the WWE did what they do best....totally have no understanding of what worked and chilled it.
I mean heaven forbid anything upstage the legacy of DX or NWO

I think it's less this, and more wanting them to come in and actually look good.

That hasn't really been happening so far outside of their initial entrance.

Also this.

Top Bottom