• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UberTag

because the wwe now need the ultimate heels more than ever the league of nations was a joke, the ascension I am not even going to mention them. The last time we had a legitimate heel stable that wrecked shit up was the nexus, I think people were looking to the club as being the next nwo type of stable to wreck shit up
How soon we forget about Kane and The Big Show as the cronies of the Authority.
I still remember that Rumble match.

Why don't you acknowledge them?

Why acknowledge depressing preventable and bad things? Seriously, name two good things that came out of either of those reigns. (Mania for Bryan, triple threat for Brock, Mania crowning for Seth). Everything else sucked, was homophobic, was racist, fucked Nazis, had historic bad ratings, and/or ended in horrible injury/death. I'm about and support none of those things. Disgraceful that some do

bigkrev

because the wwe now need the ultimate heels more than ever the league of nations was a joke, the ascension I am not even going to mention them. The last time we had a legitimate heel stable that wrecked shit up was the nexus, I think people were looking to the club as being the next nwo type of stable to wreck shit up

For the first time in like a decade, there is a babyface authority figure who doesn't take shit from wrestlers. A heel stable wrecking shit doesn't work with that

Why acknowledge depressing preventable and bad things? Seriously, name two good things that came out of either of those reigns. (Mania for Bryan, triple threat for Brock, Mania crowning for Seth). Everything else sucked, was homophobic, was racist, fucked Nazis, had historic bad ratings, and/or ended in horrible injury/death. I'm about and support none of those things. Disgraceful that some do
I'm weak.

DJKhaled

So you are just a troll basically. Nice.

DMczaf

Wait what?

lol, well technically Carmella is dating Cass.

New Day into the main event it seems.

Ml1LhXG.gif

Mahonay

Banned
1 bait out of 10

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did a miss a real face authority figure when I didn't watch between 2002-2009 or was the last one with any power...Commissioner Foley?

I guess Ric Flair for that week or so when he bought half of WWE.

And even Miz who's not a great ring worker easily overshadows Ryder with his personality.

Miz is pretty good most of the time. Admittedly his Mizdow feud was probably his best work since that Mania feud he main evented though, but he stands out among a lot of the talent in terms of in-ring work and promo ability

UberTag

Did a miss a real face authority figure when I didn't watch between 2002-2009 or was the last one with any power...Commissioner Foley?

Bret Hart was a face authority figure for a month around the time the Nexus debuted.

Mahonay

Banned
To be fair, ratings did hit historic lows and Seth stuck his dick inside a Nazi.
No lies detected.

Miz is pretty good most of the time. Admittedly his Mizdow feud was probably his best work since that Mania feud he main evented though, but he stands out among a lot of the talent in terms of in-ring work and promo ability
Miz should always be in the the mix for one of the titles, even if it's on the fringes. His promo ability makes almost anything he's involved with better.

bigkrev

I just looked at the list. I didn't even remember that Bret Harte was GM for a month back in 2010. Otherwise, its all heels!

To be fair, ratings did hit historic lows and Seth stuck his dick inside a Nazi.

And Brock's homophobic

And Bryan's reign ended in him getting horribly injured and led to him risking death if he listened to himself/his fans and kept hiding symptoms

I said nothing wrong there yet got all of the shit. Wonder why people won't accept how their favs behaved horribly and giving them power ended similarly horribly?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Two years ago I thought Miz was unrehabable, but with his wife back in the mix, finally getting decent again at wrestling, and a weak heel roster his chance could be coming soon.

Trading the IC/US title back so often though did a number on him.

Top Bottom