• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Heroman

Banned
tumblr_o6xsgl1WyY1te8c1go7_1280.jpg
Why is he wet?

Two years ago I thought Miz was unrehabable, but with his wife back in the mix, finally getting decent again at wrestling, and a weak heel roster his chance could be coming soon.

Trading the IC/US title back so often though did a number on him.
When Miz gets his WWE championship back, I'm dusting off my shirts from high school.

DJKhaled

And Brock's homophobic

And Bryan's reign ended in him getting horribly injured and led to him risking death if he listened to himself/his fans and kept hiding symptoms

I said nothing wrong there yet got all of the shit. Wonder why people won't accept how their favs behaved horribly and giving them power ended similarly horribly?

AJ is a well known homophobe, I guess you better stop watching the Main Event fued then.

So is Reigns. And AJ. And a lot of wrestlers.

I agree. I've pointed out the Styles stuff frequently myself, and distanced myself from the Reigns love since that comment. I can admit when I made mistakes, and backing the eternal Reigns Pain Train was a mistake. Sad to see people behave that way in 2016.

DJKhaled

It's still pretty obvious you are mostly trolling though, even if everything you are saying has some truth to it, it's very clearly in the tone of trolling.

Mahonay

Banned
I agree. I've pointed out the Styles stuff frequently myself, and distanced myself from the Reigns love since that comment. I can admit when I made mistakes, and backing the eternal Reigns Pain Train was a mistake. Sad to see people behave that way in 2016.
Happens to a lot of dudes that grow up in an environment that places high importance on machismo before anything else.

AJ is just southern as fuck.

cLOUDo

when you put the company's face (Roman) into a tag team match as a random match in the show... you know you have a problem

I legitimately can't stand the Vaudevillains.

Such a terrible gimmick.

It was alright on NXT but assumed to flop on the main roster because the bigger crowds would need longer to adapt and thus be harder to adapt to it. Bringing them up at the same time as Enzo and Cass hurt most

Alucard

Banned
Watched an episode of Dr. Ken, did 45 minutes of work on a project, and tuning into the final two segments of Raw. This Vaudevillains/New Day feud seems like it's actually working.

Top Bottom