• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Cody_D165

Banned
Why is it ending with this shit lol

The jacket thievery made me laugh but it got dragged out way too long. I mean they're replaying it for Christ's sake.

This raw sucked.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
what a weird way to end raw i mean cass could have had his match and jericho loses by being distracted by dean stealing his jacket and ripping it up.

Bronx-Man

Banned
tumblr_my5jfmR4H71tn1s9go1_500.gif

latest

Hex

Banned
Pretty sure it is a digital frame and is recording shit.
I noticed it when she gave it to him, it is a thick assed center of the frame

Toki767

When is Ambrose getting a feud that doesn't involve theft?

Also I don't know what Steph's expression was supposed to be looking at the picture.

Sephzilla

Vince is going to push an incest angle in the PG era and thats ultimately what's going to get him out of creative power.
Please

At first I didn't get people saying this looked like it was headed for an incest angle but weeks later and with it getting creepier by the show I can't imagine where else it could be headed

... Was this scripted? Am I a mark for feeling bad for Dean right there? Never saw this...

The idea that a good character would do something ridiculously reckless to overcome a huge evil and it blows up in his face is a hugely compelling angle. However the Wyatt's aren't a thread and the spot was stupid as shit. The idea had good intentions but they were so misplaced.

GunBR

They should end this Shane and Steph storyline with a new reality to the Network

Put them, Vince, Linda, Trips and Roman (because why not?) to live in the same house

DMczaf

Say what you will about WWE only trying to make Roman look strong (which is true) but damn, AJ finally put some heat behind a Roman Reigns program.

That Rookie Redneck knows how to work a program.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That show would have made way more sense if they switched the Roman segment with the Ambrose segment

Top Bottom