• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

I'm just telling you what the reality is here. Europeans don't really see that part of it. Not all Simpsons fans are stupid, but every stupid person is a Simpsons fan, so to speak. It appeals to the lowest common denominator and everyone has roughly the same amount of fervor over it. That's just what it is here.
So enlightening.

Kurita

The drummer of a Japanese band I love is wearing a Shinsuke Nakamura shirt on their latest promo pic
PRz0zIX.jpg

Zach

Seasons 3-8 of the Simpsons is gold. S9 is when things start to go downhill but I enjoy it.
I haven't watched a new Simpsons episode in years -- and maybe that's what NVM is referring to not liking -- but like you said, seasons 3-ish through 8-ish are gah dang delightful. You'd have to be a soulless, oblivious, ugly fool not to like them.

: )

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like to check out cagematch.net after I watch shows, never before!

And they list Meltzer's ratings for highly-rated matches, so that's nice.

I got one of them "Meltzer's match of the year picks" packs off of them internets once, lotta Daniel Bryan in there.

I haven't watched a new Simpsons episode in years -- and maybe that's what NVM is referring to not liking -- but like you said, seasons 3-ish through 8-ish are gah dang delightful. You'd have to be a soulless, oblivious, ugly fool not to like them.

: )

5 seasons out of...28? Not a good track record.

I like to check out cagematch.net after I watch shows, never before!

And they list Meltzer's ratings for highly-rated matches, so that's nice.

I actually don't check it out before shows because they usually give away the winners. This was just an accident.

There's no way he gave that match 3 stars. It's a four minute brawl that ends in double DQ.

Zach

I actually don't check it out before shows because they usually give away the winners. This was just an accident.

There's no way he gave that match 3 stars. It's a four minute brawl that ends in double DQ.
I dunno. And cagematch.net has a Card listing you can choose instead of Results. FYI.

somedevil

Was it only me but I noticed Finn during his promo at the end NXT was drifting into how he spoke during the bullet club?

During his face run he hide his accent more but on this NXT it seems more he was talking more how he was in Japan. Getting ready for that heel run I bet.

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't get the appeal of nakamuras old theme. Boring melody, boring percussion, really plain and nothing special. The NXT one is [insert 90s slang for an enjoyable thing here]

I'm curious as fuck, that's why.

You may be right. One site lists it as 3.75, another 3.25. Either way it's perplexing.
You be nice to Zach and Mr. Fantastic. Everyone else is all limits.

And you know something else, Val Venis has the best theme of all time. Anyone who disagrees probably caught him in a one night stand with their sister. Then he sprayed arrogance and made you pick up his towel.

If only Undertaker would go corporate alongside Kane, we could have ourselves a great new take on the brothers of destruction.
Southern Justice 2.0?

Been using Zayn's theme on my phone
tumblr_n6d85kBRXS1rofocqo1_400.gif

Halt your WWE rewatch before it's too late, your heart is close to being shattered...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSpCE-4yd5o
That remix. Good lord, it took me right back to the 90s.

I'm in 2000, my heart has already sunk. Because soon he'll cut his hair and go all RTC on my ass.

Today on the road some Expedition blasted HHH's game theme. Which Gaffer is this

E:: Sunny, KKIII is scripted just like WWE. Can we count it the same?

Ithil

No, depends really. Surfer Sting era was also great, but very different.

In that case I can discount Zombie Simpsons from the equation. I never saw past season 12 or so, no desire to. The post gold era doesn't really exist to me, but from about 2-8, or six years, it was the best show on TV and I stand by that.

At least until

577793.gif

Top Bottom