• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Bronx-Man

Banned
Wow, a B+. That's impressive.

>___>
Damn right, son.

Bryan-Wyatts-RAW-001_001.gif

Hex

Banned
This is Marty Jannetty dabbing.

CiaEGOuVAAAfUl_.jpg

Bye.

Is it me or is it the older he gets the more he looks like some kind of Barry Manilow/ Martin Short love child...

I will say that Total Divas has made me be a little better with the Usos

Zach

Zach, I stumbled into the "What makes your life worth living" thread and saw your post... No mention of wrasslin? Poser.

Let me see what I wrote. I only enter non-WrassleGAF threads when WrassleGAF is dead, filled with Bluekaveli WWF spoilerz, or littered with ironic Roman Reigns gifs.

Judging by his grading wrasslin is an active deterrent to his existence on this earth

Haha...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rewatching WCW just makes me realize I actually do king of like Luger in the way that people like Sid. He's just so weird and out of place a lot of the time, but sometimes it really works? Like he's just so either totally ridiculous or so totally uninterested that it's kind of fascinating.

but Jeff Jarrett was shit as a kid and Jeff Jarrett is shit as a teen and Jeff Jarrett is shit as an adult.

Zach

Zach, I stumbled into the "What makes your life worth living" thread and saw your post... No mention of wrasslin? Poser.

First and foremost: my son.

Secondary stuff: other family, friends, dog, occasional big experiences (travel, concerts, [going to super awesome wrasslin' events that NeoGAF Vince McMahon fails to attend]), fun day-to-day experiences (games, TV [including super awesome chronological wrassle viewing]).

There's a lot to live for, even if some days/people[/wrassle events] suuuck.

I think you missed the implication, Mac.

Zach

Rewatching WCW just makes me realize I actually do king of like Luger in the way that people like Sid. He's just so weird and out of place a lot of the time, but sometimes it really works? Like he's just so either totally ridiculous or so totally uninterested that it's kind of fascinating.

but Jeff Jarrett was shit as a kid and Jeff Jarrett is shit as a teen and Jeff Jarrett is shit as an adult.

I agree with everything. Except I like Sid more than Luger, and I get the impression that you like Luger more than Sid.

Let me see what I wrote. I only enter non-WrassleGAF threads when WrassleGAF is dead, filled with Bluekaveli WWF spoilerz, or littered with ironic Roman Reigns gifs.

Haha...
You're stuck here with me. And you're going to love it. Spoilers or not, don't make me kidnap you.

This monstet heel Benoit, this guy is the shit. Breaking Matt Hardy, you earned the key to my heart.

Zach

I've listened to A Moon Shaped Pool a few times now and I like it! Not sure if I love it, but it's much better than The King of Limbs overall, in my opinion. One song I definitely loved before and may love even more now is "True Love Waits". Any fans around here? Thoughts?

klonere

Banned
I've listened to A Moon Shaped Pool a few times now and I like it! Not sure if I love it, but it's much better than The King of Limbs overall, in my opinion. One song I definitely loved before and may love even more now is "True Love Waits". Any fans around here? Thoughts?

Great album. Full Stop is my highlight. I think the only weak track on the whole thing is the opener imo

Nekofrog

Banned
Biker Taker will end up being equivalent to DOA. Hard opinion of the day.

insertmjlol

you know what the worst part about bikertaker was? the fact that at that point kane spoke, but very rarely and in gutteral words. as soon as bikertaker shows up, kane now has to actually act like a normal person and speak because it looks too dumb having old kane with new bikertaker.

bikertaker ruined at least 2 gimmicks :(

Zach

Biker Taker will end up being equivalent to DOA. Hard opinion of the day.

Sounds about right. But regular Undertaker ain't much better. Oooh!

Great album. Full Stop is my highlight. I think the only weak track on the whole thing is the opener imo

Haven't really paid attention to track titles yet. I like to really digest an album before I pay attention to track titles and lyrics I can't make out and stuff. I'm a real weirdo.

But I wouldn't say there are any weak songs, even if there are some that I like more than others. It's a really solid album.

Top Bottom