• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well that's surprising because that was my exact reaction to everything leading up to its release and yet it's one of the most successful comic book movies of all the time? I don't get it.

Kids are into references and mindless stream of consciousness now. Deadpool is a youtuber.

Zach

riztnRB.gif

Luger is a babyface only when Sting's looking 😂
Fantastic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I finished Deadpool

That movie felt aggressively unfunny to me. Like the movie equivalent of Borderlands.

Weird. I watched this today and kind of felt the same. It wasn't terrible, I just can't believe people were raving about it.

I did watch the Witch last night, and that was an A+ movie. Holy shit, it was somethin.

Benoit looks like a school child standing next to foley, edge, and christian. Hw should've taken hia vitamins as a kid instead of steroids.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's no different in the comics.

I can't tell you how much I despise Daniel Way. Joe Kelly, Fabian Nicieza, Gail Simone, Gerry Duggan had fantastic runs with DP. Stories where the dude is a tragic motherfucker trying to use comedy to escape the all the psychological pain he's in 24/7. Then Daniel Way gets his ass in the writer's seat, and now Deadpool's synonymous with memespeak and Looney Tunes-esque crap. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck him so much for that.

I can't tell you how much I despise Daniel Way. Joe Kelly, Fabian Nicieza, Gail Simone, Gerry Duggan had fantastic runs with DP. Stories where the dude is a tragic motherfucker trying to use comedy to escape the all the psychological pain he's in 24/7. Then Daniel Way gets his ass in the writer's seat, and now Deadpool's synonymous with memespeak and Looney Tunes-esque crap. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck him so much for that.

I enjoyed Fabian Nicieza's Cable and Deadpool run, but that is about it.

Zach

Zach, if you like TLoU, you'll love U4. That's all.

Yeah uncharted 4 is the most action adventure movie like game they have ever made. Also the best uncharted game too

Well, balls. I guess I'll buy it. As long as I can still get it for $48 with Amazon Prime. Which I believe I can.

Game 1 of the WCF between OKC and GSW is occurring during tomorrow's Raw. Ratings are likely to be terrible this week.

Roll, Thundaaa!

Well, balls. I guess I'll buy it. As long as I can still get it for $48 with Amazon Prime. Which I believe I can.

Roll, Thundaaa!
I got mine for the discount too. That's the only reason I bought it.

Bad joke is bad and you should feel bad.
I was hoping you would point out that it's the same thing. Hogan told kids to take their vitamins but he was referring to them as steroids. That's the only reason I put that there.°. °

Fox318

Just watched Road Warrior Animal squash Bill and Randy Mulkey. That was a fun minute.

But it's not as good a squash match as Jimmy Garvin & Steve Regal vs. Sam Houston & Denny Brown. You know you have three minutes for a fun squash.

1. Man what a crowd. Notice how they were able to pay attention to the match because they wren't singing verse 4 out of 17
  2. Love the ref getting out of the ring to count
  3. Regal was great. Imagine what that guy's career would have been like without drugs and if he had a promotion that wanted to push him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Way is basically the Attitude Era.

Zach

Meng and the Tongan death grip are somehow still crazy over in March of '99. It's amazing. And I love it.

But not as much as I love Jim Ross setting up an announce table right in front of Michael Cole over on the other channel. >_>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Data West didn't like Deadpool. Surprise surprise.
Nothing wrong with having opinions. Even if you don't like em. As long as you aren't saying anything that's actually false that isn't subjective you're good.

Top Bottom