• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

"The Usos are gonna be out there too."

realjerichnomizjf.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
"you think your in a wrestling match".....uhhh well yea he does, because thats the business you are in dumbass

Barrage

Damn, Roman you already beat him on the mic you dont have to beat him in the ring too.

Looks to be quite a stinkin' show!

Covfan

So, Gallows and Anderson come out with their music while the Usos just appear from nowhere to help Roman sneak attack Styles.

Jesus christ.

Zach

Meltz definitely seems to prefer WWF, who seems to be on the rise at the moment in all areas. WCW is getting fucked in their timeslot because it's a 7 now before the NBA for May, plus, all the politics and hot shotting is a turn off to Meltz.

Time for us WCW super fans to turn on Meltzer for something he said 20 years ago.

Like the mark I am, I gotta ask.

Is there anyway that Shane McMahon can actually end up being the new Chairman and owner of WWE when Vince retires/dies? Or is it already "confirmed" to be Stephanie and Hunter?

I want to know if Vince could possibly throw a real life swerve and put ownership of the WWE to Shane in his will lol.

UberTag

Did Jesse Ventura ever verbally suck Hulk Hogan's dick like JBL does with Reigns/Cena?
Jesse Ventura didn't have to parrot Vince McMahon yelling hyperbole in his headset from gorilla.
Additionally, wins/losses and titles may not matter but you damn well sure have to ensure that every commentator puts Roman over repeatedly while he never loses clean.

Top Bottom