• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuck. Shane is shit. None of these guys have had any rest. How can they right right now?! Fucking NFL bullshit.

A match is 10 minutes of work, 20 if you're in a PPV match. I don't care what anyone says, its not nothing like being in the NFL, or even playing baseball every day for 3 hours.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cause I read all this praise from Meltzer, John Pollock and Wait Ting and many other writers that cover wrestling saying how this is a hot angle and the crowds are going nuts for it. Then I read responses here saying its stupid and sucks. Its just funny.

It's a very good angle and even better how much everyone is getting over through it. WrassleGAF tends towards negatively reacting to literally anything other than obviously dope spots.

COULD IT BE?!

tumblr_ns6ijiOdUi1uvyu9yo8_400.gif

Sanjuro

Starting to think this is a gimmick

A match is 10 minutes of work, 20 if you're in a PPV match. I don't care what anyone says, its not nothing like being in the NFL, or even playing baseball every day for 3 hours.

It's a gimmick based on odd postings.

Dude, some of are here to have fun, not listen to gimmick posting. C'mon

I mean...is there a actual mentality we need to have during the programs? Are we all marks?

Cause I read all this praise from Meltzer, John Pollock and Wait Ting and many other writers that cover wrestling saying how this is a hot angle and the crowds are going nuts for it. Then I read responses here saying its stupid and sucks. Its just funny.

Wrasslin fans often have differing opinions, surely that's not surprising to you.

Heroman

Banned

I read other people opinions on this feud and well as my friends who are range from casual to hardcore who thinks it suck to so it goes both ways/

Sephzilla

I'm glad this 4 way feud is happening with these wrestlers because, honestly, it's making the IC title feel important. But damn, I wish Owens was fighting for the World title

UberTag

I'm glad this 4 way feud is happening with these wrestlers because, honestly, it's making the IC title feel important. But damn, I wish Owens was fighting for the World title
All good things come to those who wait.
Now if June comes and goes and he's not holding a briefcase of some kind... feel free to bitch.

Sanjuro

I did not. You used the word first in 10179 and again later before to which I asked why you keep asking that question. My first comment to you was regard your fallicious claim that miz is legitimizing KO which is objectively false and shows you know nothing about the performer.

He has been on the program for a while. How do I know nothing about him?

What are you talking about? The discourse between him and Miz is great. Why shouldn't KO be on the main program?

Angry Grimace

Gonna laugh when someone gets upset at the obvious screwy finish incoming given all 4 guys need to look strong going into the PPV

I hate that Irish whip to the corner, looked like Owens was more or less shuffling his way there instead of him stumbling weakly since Cesaro didn't really put much force into the push.

shanafan

So the tape that Cesaro is wearing on his shoulder, I've seen Balor wear it and NBA player James Harden. What does it even do?

Top Bottom