• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

YEOOgQA.gif

Anth0ny

I just realized I still haven't seen the main event to Mania this year.

Given how I don't have a Network sub anymore I guess that won't be changing.

I am officially calling it, I am out guys, I made it, they can officially shove their shitty program where the sun won't shine. This feels like a personal victory, like I bodyslammed Andre The Giant in front of a sold out crowd of 140,000 at the Silverdome. Like I beat Hogan in my hometown after going on a 108-0 win streak. Like I just won the tag team titles in a 3-way TLC match at Mania. Fuck yeah and fuck WWE, I got the F out of that shit!

feeling the same. haven't watched a raw live since raw after mania. i don't even feel any desire to listen to review a raw anymore.

my involvement with wrestling at this point is listening to lapsed fan, nxt takeover specials and maybe wwe ppvs. it feels really great to not waste 3 hours on monday nights watching bullshit that I hate.

i'll be going to the gym now ^_^

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgM801-dfzs

This is the weirdest interview. Shinsuke Nakamura (and La Sombra) does a Spanish language interview circa their ~2013 match. All of the questions are in Spanish and Nakamura answers them in about 1/2 English, 1/4 Japanese and 1/4 Spanish.
KuGsj.gif

His English is pretty decent, but dude's kind of flat when he's not in character.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Really sucks for Emma and Dana as well...and Becky Lynch's mystery tag partner.

I would have put money on it being Paige, who has turned face and got her heat back by rolling up the champ. They don't really have another heel to pair with Dana to fix this though. If I had to guess, Becky's just getting booted off of Extreme Rules (assuming she even had a match.).

I've seen nothing sofar to justify why the Road Warriors are so over (I get it, their facepaint/attire). I'm not very familiar with them at all to be honest. Steiners on the other hand? Their matches are the the kind of brutal you'd expect from the Road Warriors gimmick. Hell, their matches look more brutal than those shitty hardcore matches the Nasty Boys and Public Enemy do.

Scott v Scott

sp1zRNC.gif

s1ib0Fg.gif

MG310

I would have put money on it being Paige, who has turned face and got her heat back by rolling up the champ. They don't really have another heel to pair with Dana to fix this though. If I had to guess, Becky's just getting booted off of Extreme Rules (assuming she even had a match.).

They'll just dress Summer Rae up like Emma this time.

Angry Grimace

If I need to know the rating, I can just check out the weekly bumped thread of whining and fantasy booking w/r/t ratings

Finlay and Regal are having a parking lot brawl match and it's way better than any parking lot brawl should be.

Apparently they had a dope match on Saturday Night the week before. #AddSaturdayNight

Fun mini feud.

Was there a Scott Norton vs Steiner match?

Tag match: Steiners vs. Fire (Norton) & Ice

unless you meant in general

Zach

I've seen nothing sofar to justify why the Road Warriors are so over (I get it, their facepaint/attire). I'm not very familiar with them at all to be honest. Steiners on the other hand? Their matches are the the kind of brutal you'd expect from the Road Warriors gimmick. Hell, their matches look more brutal than those shitty hardcore matches the Nasty Boys and Public Enemy do.

Scott v Scott

sp1zRNC.gif

s1ib0Fg.gif

Jumping on the Steiners bandwagon, eh? Welcome aboard, brother.

Finlay and Regal are having a parking lot brawl match and it's way better than any parking lot brawl should be.

Apparently they had a dope match on Saturday Night the week before. #AddSaturdayNight

Fun mini feud.

Tag match: Steiners vs. Fire (Norton) & Ice

unless you meant in general
One on One match. But thanks for the tag match. Will check it out when I get home

Top Bottom