• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Nigel should have been in WWE, fucking shitty what happened to him.

I don't know if it was ever outright confirmed but it was widely assumed what he had was severe enough stuff showed up in the physical that scared them away from signing him. TNA didn't do tests, which was why they wound up accepting him

He and Bryan are still around if they lightened up even a little with the head bump shit during their feud

Kurita

macho-vince-high-five.gif

This is "piping in cheers for Roman" levels of manipulation!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know if it was ever outright confirmed but it was widely assumed what he had was severe enough stuff showed up in the physical that scared them away from signing him. TNA didn't do tests, which was why they wound up accepting him

He and Bryan are still around if they lightened up even a little with the head bump shit during their feud

I thought it was because he had hep or something?

The Avatar Rumble is still going ahead? Never let it be said that WrassleGAF isn't as timely and up-to-date as Vince McMahon.

Right, I'm pitching in, I'll run an Avatar Rumble. Let's say to commemorate Super Strong Style. What's the biggest rumble size in 2K16?

Kaladin

WWE turned him down because they thought an old biceps injury would cause problems, I don't think it did during his TNA run.

He ultimately had to retire from wrestling because he got Hep B while in TNA due to an (I think) unspecified incident with blood over there.

On whether blading was how he got infected with hepatitis-B: “I will never know for sure. 30% of people that test positive for hepatitis-B never know, because it’s so contagious. It’s a hundred times more contagious than HIV, so I wil never know. All I do know is how I didn’t get it. I never used needles, I never had unprotected sex, which is how a lot of people get hepatitis-B. However, I was around a lot of blood. So you know as much as I know. There were dangers that were inherent being around blood. Whether I got it from them or whether I didn’t, the danger was certainly there. It was certainly there after the fact that I did have it, because if I had bled around anybody, they could have got it from me.”

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll run Disco Ass Disco, one of you run Wolfpac Disco, the other Filthy Animalz Disco, the other Mamalukes Disco, we got this secured.

BglR7x9.png

Portrait in portrait.

Did they get Full Sail's finest to produce this?

I'll run Disco Ass Disco, one of you run Wolfpac Disco, the other Filthy Animalz Disco, the other Mamalukes Disco, we got this secured.

Oh you know I'm down. Though maybe I should add Breezus to win it again and teach you all a lesson.

You're not getting me to watch it again
You know you wanna. It has voiceless Roman! Who doesn't want that?

To be honest, the show has its' flaws (has a few occasions of Family Guy humor that are terrible plus some jokes they go with certain characters don't really work) but I do actually enjoy it. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

You're correct. I think that's why he had to cool it.

the hero we deserve

i think 30

That's a bit wank, but 30 will do.

BELATED WRASSLEGAF MEMORIAL AVATAR RUMBLE

OK, let's do this next Saturday, gives me time to do the downloads. It'll get VOD'ed for any stragglers.

I've checked, we got 30 spots. PM me your representative. Whoever wins the rumble, losers have to sport an avatar of that wrestler for the next month. You know the rules.

WRASSLERS ONLY

1. Me
2. Kaladin
3. Data
4. Jimmy King
5. FallingEdge
6. Kurita
7. Beef
8. Seph
9. ShadowSwordmaster
10. Zach
11. Bronx
12. Heroman
13. Aiii

Kaladin

OK, let's do this next Saturday, gives me time to do the downloads. It'll get VOD'ed for any stragglers.

I've checked, we got 30 spots. PM me your representative. Whoever wins the rumble, losers have to sport an avatar of that wrestler for the next month. You know the rules.

1. Me

I'm in, but if I'm late changing avatars because I'm AFK, I'll start my month when I get back.

Zach

1. Me
2. Kaladin

You know I'm in. As long as we're still doing actual wrestlers. I don't want to end up being some Dragonball Z character or something. >_>

Sephzilla

WRASSLERS ONLY

1. Me
2. Kaladin
3. Data
4. Jimmy King

Is RoboCop a valid entry?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Robocop is allowed let's also let people add the Alien and Predator and Stuart Smalley

Fuck, might as well allow Max Landis

Bronx-Man

Banned
People that have fought in a wrestling match only.

Which means that technically Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, & Rosie O'Donnell are all eligible for this.

Top Bottom