• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Kaladin

This is how you shoot.

RyanVentura_wj0xniob.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sandow's ceiling was low with his character. His best hope was to have a Genius moment with a 3 month feud with Hogan basically.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Damien Sandow isn't related to someone considered important to WWE nor is he capable of visually identifying with a culture you can make a racist stereotype out of.

The re-re-debut of the Colons has to be one of the biggest failures in recent memory. Like Tyler Breeze level but worse somehow because people actually cared when Breeze came out the first time.

Kaladin

The Sandow thing again?

If your gimmick relies on live crowd reaction to get over, it never will in WWE. Sandow's gimmicks typically relied on live crowd interaction to work, which goes against WWE's working philosophy of playing for the camera. It's the same reason an amazing performer like Colt Cabana never got over in WWE despite trying as hard as he did.

First Hour: 3.376 million viewers (3.345 million viewers last week)
Second Hour: 3.302 million viewers (3.356 million viewers last week)
Third Hour: 2.894 million viewers (3.013 million viewers last week)

Kaladin

The only thing I took away from the Shining Stars debut was that they re-named NXT jobbers for that match without changing the names on their tights. I wouldn't have noticed except for the fact that they were JUST on NXT with their NXT names.

DMczaf

First Hour: 3.376 million viewers (3.345 million viewers last week)
Second Hour: 3.302 million viewers (3.356 million viewers last week)
Third Hour: 2.894 million viewers (3.013 million viewers last week)

Steph Show won't be stopped by silly things like ratings

Mahonay

Banned
The Colons have never been over.

Sandow has been over with two different gimmicks.

I'm not saying that Sandow had main event potential or anything like that, or was a particularly great worker, just that he's a good deal more entertaining than both of those jabronis.

Menome

The Avatar Rumble is still going ahead? Never let it be said that WrassleGAF isn't as timely and up-to-date as Vince McMahon.

Nigel should have been in WWE, fucking shitty what happened to him.
If it had been 2005 when wwe were really snatching talent, it would've been a difference but maybe it wasn't meant for it to be? You see how hard it was for DB and CM. Joe looks to be one they truly favour.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's a 'better in TNA' moment. The only one I can think of

I enjoyed Desmond Wolfe way more in TNA than Nigel in ROH. Way, way more.

Top Bottom