• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Sephzilla

latest

2k16.

Robocop is a one off, I'm going to say if you can point me at them being named as a participant in something on Cagematch, they're in.

You all wait 'till Kevin Federline headlines Wrestlemania by beating Cena yet again, this time for the title.

In all seriousness though, I'd like to be involved with the Avatar Rumble.

BELATED WRASSLEGAF MEMORIAL AVATAR RUMBLE

OK, let's do this next Saturday, gives me time to do the downloads. It'll get VOD'ed for any stragglers.

I've checked, we got 30 spots. PM me your representative. Whoever wins the rumble, losers have to sport an avatar of that wrestler for the next month. You know the rules.

WRASSLERS ONLY

1. Me
2. Kaladin
3. Data
4. Jimmy King
5. FallingEdge
6. Kurita
7. Beef
8. Seph
9. ShadowSwordmaster
10. Zach
11. Bronx
12. Heroman
13. Aiii
14. BewareTheBatsie
15. Menome
16. Tom Nook
17. Mahonay
18. Klonere
19. Boots Monsoon
20. Notworksafe
21. Sabucin
22. Serpentine
23. Vince McMahon
24. SomewhatGroovy
25. Browny
26. Discotheque
27. Avengers23
28. Fox
29. NuclearError
30. Rutti

FULL

Sephzilla

I actually wonder if DC/WB wouldn't give WWE the rights to call Amell "Green Arrow" or something for that Summerslam match. It seemed like they got as close as possible to showing him as Green Arrow w/out getting in trouble.

I actually wonder if DC/WB wouldn't give WWE the rights to call Amell "Green Arrow" or something for that Summerslam match. It seemed like they got as close as possible to showing him as Green Arrow w/out getting in trouble.
I think I remember them blending between calling him Arrow and Green Arrow since at the time when he was wrestling, season 4 hadn't aired so he hadn't adopted that title just yet.

Just wish they put him in something other than Jobber gear.

Top Bottom