• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Slamboree 96

Lethal Lottery is dumb but it's fun seeing the Steiners go at it first THE FIRST TIME EVER

IkUyHuW.gif

Hb4cVGZ.gif

Check this illegal as fuck finish though.

oUurgrE.gif

Heenan called it but shut up almost immediately after.

grxXF1h.png

I actually feel bad for the hearing-impaired Network users, because the subtitles are not all right, and missing out on some jokes. It's not Dusty's fault either.

Pikma

Banned
The Vaudevillains feuding with the New Day feeling right exposes how lame the New Day have gotten in recent months.

The cheddar cheese of their schtick is overwhelming.

Also these WWE dudes are simply too big for the Styles Clash.
Opinions I guess, I found that time travel machine thing hilarious

Man God

Non-Canon Member
(HOWL)

Wolfpack is back causin' mass destruction
Guess who's here? The Bad Boys of wreslin'
Testin' competition when the war does their mission
Got no mercy
See them race like a streak
If you don't know, you better find out the Wolfpac
Here to prove a point
Number 1, just believe that you don't want to mess with them
I'll be your forward gun
Come in the ring, and then you're never walkin' out again

(Chorus)
Don't turn your back on the Wolfpac
You might wind up in a body bag

You took your chances
Now it's time to show you were wrong
In the ring this is poor,
Are you such that strong?
Day in, Day Out
The Wolfpac for life
Tell the boys with guts to come in the ring tonight
Don't care about the record because you make your own rules
You don't have to takes to fill they shoes
See, it's just a crowd pleaser,
On the ground I leave ya
You're the first to get punked' enemies with these soldiers

(Chorus)

Wolfpac is back causin' mass destruction
Guess who's here? The Bad Boys of wresslin'
Testin' competition when the war does their mission (?)
Got no mercy
See them race like a streak
If you don't know, you better find out the Wolfpac
Here to prove a point
Number 1, just believe that you don't want to test it with them
I'll be your forward gun
Come in the ring, and then you're never walkin' out again

(Chorus)

YfEmsdn.gif

look at Woman nearly get clocked by Macho then using the wind swell from the Security team to hightail it outta there.

uVvp25w.gif

Public Enemy beat Flair and Savage by forfeit. Public. Enemy.

nQJHcQw.gif

WWE: The Shining Stars Tag Team Makes Impressive Debut On Monday Night Raw

Hollywood Life said:
It was the moment that WWE Raw fans were waiting for — Primo and Epico’s return but repackaged as The Shining Stars. It was amazing to watch them fight Scott Jackson and Brian Kennnedy in the ring and we have the video so you can relive their epic showdown.

How can you not love this?! Primo and Epico made their debut during the WWE Raw episode from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC., on May 16 and it was everything. The wrestlers came out wearing what looked to be speedos while standing proudly before the Puerto Rican flag. They walked toward the ring holding pink flowers seemingly taunting their opponents and it was so funny!

The next thing we witnessed were The Shining Stars absolutely pummeling Scott and Brian. At one point Epico closelines Scott and it’s scary! They went on to win the match and the crowd went absolutely wild. Clearly it was smart for the WWE to repackage Primo and Epico as this tag team and we can’t wait to see more of them!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How come The Rock n Roll Express are still better than a good 90% of tag teams in existence? It's been 25 years, ffs. Tag teams, get gud.

You know what happens a lot in very early 1998? (which is still a long time ago, mind)

Road Warriors/New Age Outlaws. The two biggest teams of their era. I don't care if most of the matches are merely okay at best and actively bad at worst, this feud was scorching hot for about two months.

Its also the rare time RW/LOD were used to build to another team, this being Cactus Jack and Terry Funk, who have some awesome matches.

Also this dumpster gimmick was hot fire. They should bring it back. It's like a casket match that doesn't suck.

Tenay says Liger is a huge Flair mark and even formed his own IV Horsemen. Flair has the most reigns as a WHC (13 at the time), and Liger has the most reigns as IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champ (7 at the time).

Meanwhile, Konnan has 3 K's shaved onto his head...

Kevin Greene and Steve McMichael were training all week at the Power Plant with Terry Taylor. Reports we have are that McMichael was doing well as far as personality goes while Greene was a little shy, but that Greene was ahead athletically. Rumors that they are teaching McMichael to do a moonsault as his finisher were apparently just a practical joke started by Disco Inferno.

Oh, Disco.

That Shining Stars debut was amazing. Crowd completely dead. Plus, Epico busting out MOVEZ was great, they have a future in the indies if they get cut in a couple years

That Shining Stars debut was amazing. Crowd completely dead. Plus, Epico busting out MOVEZ was great, they have a future in the indies if they get cut in a couple years

Where were those moves when they were Matadores? I'm impressed, but this is a questionable re-packaging.

Top Bottom