• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

You know if people think the US title is bad now, it really hasn't mean shit in WCW since Nitro started. Maybe on Saturday Night, but it's barely mentioned and Konnan has it.

So what is the best US/IC title run that's not Cena?
I'm not sure about runs, but I always think of my dudes Sting and Rick Rude with the US belt. And I liked the Harts with the IC title. Oh and Razor, of course.

Stupid Spot Saturday?

7J6fJG7.gif

That's pretty classic dumb

klonere

Banned

Oersted

As someone who watched rather sporadically recently ...

Why is Make Darren Young strong again happening...

Where is Sasha? Why Dana?...

Why Shining Stars...

Adree

As someone who watched rather sporadically recently ...

Why is Make Darren Young strong again happening...

Where is Sasha? Why Dana?...

Why Shining Stars...

Dana because Naomi is hurt and they only have Charlotte as a heel. They never should have turned Sasha face honestly.

Forgot Extreme Rules was this Sunday even though I actually think it'll be entertaining

Seems like Payback 2.5. I'm curious about the asylum match, if this'll be the end to the AJ/Roman feud, kinda want to see the Vaudevillians win the title then have Enzo & Cass comeback and swipe it for maximum faceage.

Barrage

Seems like Payback 2.5. I'm curious about the asylum match, if this'll be the end to the AJ/Roman feud, kinda want to see the Vaudevillians win the title then have Enzo & Cass comeback and swipe it for maximum faceage.

Agreed about tue Vaudevillians. Having New Day break the tag record for no other reason than breaking it is pointless, while putting the titles on the Villians makes that Enzo and Cass eventual match hot as fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rey went back to the tights instead of garbage pants for a match last year and it looked so, so much better
CHwBwmXUcAArb0C.jpg

Rey-Mysterio-Terminator-Genesis.png

IMG_5599.jpg

I don't know why he didn't stick with it.

Top Bottom