• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

Heeey nooow.

Anyone know if Booker T has talked about working with Scott Steiner in WCW? Because they apparently wrassle a lot in WCW's dying years and it'd be interesting to hear about it from Booker's point-of-view.

Rey went back to the tights instead of garbage pants for a match last year and it looked so, so much better
CHwBwmXUcAArb0C.jpg

Rey-Mysterio-Terminator-Genesis.png

IMG_5599.jpg

I don't know why he didn't stick with it.

Such a great look for him.

Zach

This reminded me of this hilarious gif the infamous-yet-universally-loved strobogo made for me a long time ago. I was going to post the gif in response, but apparently it's dead now. :(

Check it if you dare:

vaakRbm.gif

Greene is lame as fuck, and so is Macho at this point. Mongo is too good for these jobbers.

Haha, you love that, though.

What's funny is Meltzer is convinced Greene's charisma was tied to his hair or something. Dude was never not a lame cornball. All he ever did was shout "WE'RE COMING HARRRRRD" and you can tell each time Mongo is just like "what the fuck have I done"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mongo, like the Disco Inferno and Buff Bagwell, was yet another thing nerds on the internet made sound far worse than they actually were.

Zach

Mongo, like the Disco Inferno and Buff Bagwell, was yet another thing nerds on the internet made sound far worse than they actually were.
You guys are kind of overcorrecting, though. None of them are amazing. They're all pretty much Johnny B. Badd/Triple H tier.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys are kind of overcorrecting, though. None of them are amazing. They're all pretty much Johnny B. Badd/Triple H tier.

No, it's not overcorrecting. He's pretty much a perfect midcard heel. Just like Buff was a perfect shitlord goon for main event guys. They served their roles perfectly. Of the people playing their roles in WCW, they were in the top 10%.

Zach

No, it's not overcorrecting. He's pretty much a perfect midcard heel. Just like Buff was a perfect shitlord goon for main event guys. They served their roles perfectly. Of the people playing their roles in WCW, they were in the top 10%.
So we're talking about how they are in their designated roles, and not how they are overall in comparison to everyone else?

Okay, sure. What you're saying is fine then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Buff Bagwell is that dude in a Beat Em Up that's always with the boss and the boss sends him to fight you before the last level and when he loses, the boss throws him out the window.

That's kinda graphic, Austin is gonna gut and torture Rikishi. Ewww.

But damn, he brings up some facts about the company being dominated by the white race and the islanders being stereotyped.

Rikishi, is like a nation.

Top Bottom