• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Sasha can deny injuries all she wants. At the end of the day it's either "she's too hurt to show up" or "the company doesn't like her enough to give her something to do", and you can't spin it when it's about to be month 6 and you've still only had one angle all year. She can't honestly expect us to think she's healthy after the 5th fucking time she's clearly been hurt amidst reports the company likes her and wants to do anything with her

I've always stood by the idea Sasha was taking the belt by Summerslam but if she's actually out with an injury that'll keep her out for a couple of months, does that mean Becky will get a summer feud with Charlotte? She seems the next best option because I can only assume the Natalya thing is gonna be over by tomorrow with Charlotte finally getting a win over her that doesn't have a bullshit ending.

I've always stood by the idea Sasha was taking the belt by Summerslam but if she's actually out with an injury that'll keep her out for a couple of months, does that mean Becky will get a summer feud with Charlotte?

We're living in a post Dana Brooke world. There's no going back. The future is now.

Zach

Man I know there is sentiment shared in occasion about how wrestling fans can be awful but all one need to do in this case is step into the NBA thread. Jesus fuck
I haven't been in today, but when I do pop in it's pretty hard to stomach. But I hate constant predictions and claims of calling it and DAGGERs, so that alone is enough to keep me out most of the time.

"Sasha has barely been on TV the last 6 weeks not because of storyline purposes, but because of an injury she suffered...last week."

john-cena-not-bad63jlt.gif

Meltz said:
Speaking of announcers, Pedro Morales, who does the spanish language broadcasts on PPV for WCW, was injured after the show. They had set up several gimmicked tables for when it was time for Bischoff to take the bump, so in case he missed one, he'd hit another. When Morales was coming back from the broadcast, he accidentally stepped on one of the gimmicked tables, which collapsed and he fell four feet and landed on his elbow. His elbow wound up all swollen and his hip, knee and back were all injured in the ball, although he refused to go to the hospital.

There's hot word of mouth coming off GAB, to the point where the following Nitro does the largest margin of victory over RAW ever. Before all this things weren't looking so hot.

Meltz said:
My how the word turns. After the 2.6 rating for Nash's debut, Sullivan was totally in the doghouse to the point he wasn't even invited into a booking meeting on 6/11 and there was considerable speculation his days were numbered. By the next day, things were back to normal although the word was Sullivan had to agree to give up being an active performer after his current program finishes to keep his booking job. Of course after this week, he's the company hero.

Luschient

About to download Bob Holly's book. This fucking sentence in the description...

"As an adult with a family of his own to provide for, Bob fought in bars for money before finally following his dream of wrestling."

Shoot. Jackknife. Powerbomb.

Sign this man immediately, Dixie, and strap a rocket to him.

Imagine if TNA just went around signing the best fighters of WORLDSTAR. Like an entire company of Kimbo Slices.

Man, imagine getting your ass beat while "Turkey in the Straw" plays in the background.

I can't believe the guy no sold a jackknife powerbomb though.

bjork

Imagine if TNA just went around signing the best fighters of WORLDSTAR. Like an entire company of Kimbo Slices.

Man, imagine getting your ass beat while "Turkey in the Straw" plays in the background.

Can you believe he nosold that powerbomb? No respect for the biz

Kurita

An entire company of Kimbo Slices? Matches would be in slow-mo 3 minutes after the bell.

Top Bottom