• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its nice to want to believe something cool is gonna happen when we all know nothing cool is happening

klonere

Banned
seth-rollins-double-champion-600x400.jpg

xsPjYCc.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman should have been a brooding asshole on UUDD and just ignored the guys trying to have fun. Obviously this guy doesn't care about the Business.

It's a PPV, so I'm always excited at getting to stay up past bedtime with fizzy drinks and snacks to keep myself awake.
I miss looking forward to this, staying up until the early hours of the morning to experience Cenawinslol was a staple of my last decade.

Does it count if I'm excited for the sadness in the discussion thread

Schadenfreude should count
Are people invested enough for there to really be much sadness?

Zach

Probably a B+ or A-, but I'm a generous grader tho

I remember Sting's double clothesline spot in the main event making me pop huge when I first saw it. So glad that Hogan left the match early!
That main event was surprisingly watchable. I couldn't believe it.

Gurrry

I actually kind of hope he isnt coming back tonight because that is a huge spoiler.

I kind of felt like Cena might make the surprise appearance, even though he is technically scheduled to be back in like a week. However, they have been advertising his return to raw, not a PPV. So he could still make a surprise apperance tonight. Probably after Rusev takes the belt from Kalisto (if its not on the pre-show).

Source?????

Unlike some posters named Liquidsnake, I back up my claims.

8zSfJ4o.jpg

From when Rock was filming in Australia, took some time to pose with 3 fans. EDIT: Was from the Daily Mail, but was backed up by other outlets.

http://www.people.com/article/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-cancer-surviver-nick-miller

^ Rock met up twice with Nick Miller, cancer survivor. Miller thanked The Rock for being an inspiration to him.

There's more of course, but you really only need to look on Rock's social media since he usually has pics of himself with fans when he's not working out. #ClanginAndBangin

I'm choosing to believe you posting this right below people psyching themselves up for a return not even guaranteed for tonight or to lead anywhere they'll actually like was intentional. MVP of the month

In truth I forgot that each PPV is an opportunity to expect returns/debuts to help digest the inevitable Reigns retain.

Can't wait for the Seth-Balor Club tonight, if it doesn't happen WWE is smelly confirmed.

Hmmm we need an all black tag team called The Headbustah's where their finisher is a double brainbustah and they come out to this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxMwv9YFo0

Who trying to be my tag partner?

We'll knock a hater out, we some headbustahs.

All promos will be shoots. Shout outs to New Jack, and bitch checking any racist pieces of shit. I'm looking at you Ric Flair.

So, Sasha hasn't been on TV for over a month because of an injury she suffered a week ago from, according to the Meltz, accidentally getting hit in the head by a referee who was released back in 2014.

Okay then.

Recall

So, Sasha hasn't been on TV for over a month because of an injury she suffered a week ago from, according to the Meltz, accidentally getting hit in the head by a referee who was released back in 2014.

Okay then.

No.

They were protecting her as they planned a big push and didnt want to 50/50 her progress which in turn meant they wernt using her on live TV and she ended up getting hurt on a house show anyway.

Angry Grimace

Okay then.
That was just the explanation for her not working house shows.

Top Bottom