• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

RBH

Who else is #TeamWatchWCW tonight?

I still find it the funniest thing ever that Punk lost the role of Rocksteady in TMNT 2 to Sheamus.

Also I swear Total Divas is cursing my internet. Near every time I watch it on the Network, my internet always goes down.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Are the prelims on at 12am (UK)?

Haven't watched WWE all year but decided to try out the free 30 days WWE Network, what have I missed? Anything noteworthy?

What? This is real? The Heath Slater thing? I gotta see this. Who is he dating?
Yeah, he brings Natalya, Tyson Kidd, Adam Rose and Titus O'Neil to what he deems as a bar or restaurant his friend owns.

Of course the show is fake as hell, so I highly doubt the others didn't know (although TJ gets ridiculously upset which is hilarious). I've been watching random episodes and so far that is his only prominent appearance. Only dudes who seem to appear regularly are Cena, Bryan, TJ with the occasionally Jimmy Uso, or Jon.

This may surprise you, but probably not me! :eek:

Fave Five Priorities

1. Thunder game
2. Uncharted 4 (if son stays home)
3. Tonight's PPV
4. Until Dawn (if son goes to his mom's)
5. WCW
I need to invest in, Until Dawn. This guy I worked with played through it like 4 times. Gee wiz.

Aiii

So not worth it
Its sort of hilarious how they hired one of the top three guys in New Japan without putting him on the main roster, all while they also hired New Japan's top midcard tag team and debuted them on the Main Roster straight away, so they can finally debut New Japan's biggest star coming out of the dojo, whom they wasted on NXT for 18 months.

Sound business decisions over at WWE.

Yeah, he brings Natalya, Tyson Kidd, Adam Rose and Titus O'Neil to what he deems as a bar or restaurant his friend owns.

Of course the show is fake as hell, so I highly doubt the others didn't know (although TJ gets ridiculously upset which is hilarious). I've been watching random episodes and so far that is his only prominent appearance. Only dudes who seem to appear regularly are Cena, Bryan, TJ with the occasionally Jimmy Uso, or Jon.
Oh damn, I would've possibly watched for regular appearances of Heath, that's my boy. I've heard Cena is a real douche in this show lol. I think the rapper gimmick was him being genuine.

Oh damn, I would've possibly watched for regular appearances of Heath, that's my boy. I've heard Cena is a real douche in this show lol. I think the rapper gimmick was him being genuine.
Yeah, Cena comes off kind of like a dick. There was this one episode where Brie and Bryan were looking to maybe open a B&B or something for when they have to retire, and they needed a 150k or something so Nikki asks Cena who straight up says no. It confused me because I would think between Brie and Bryan they would easily be able to afford 150k. But at the same time, Cena making millions a year flat up going no was great.

At the same time dude is super serious. Cena the character seems to be pretty energetic but yeah, John is pretty casual about near everything.

I'm too invested in this show.

Remember when Trips said indie guys need to goto the PC to get the bad indie habits out of their system?

Seth-Rollins-Triple-H.jpg

Just like when they'd say WCW guys couldn't work WWF matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when Trips said indie guys need to goto the PC to get the bad indie habits out of their system?

It's no surprise, Trips whole career was built around hitting flurries of big moves rather than working down an opponent or building up heat for the comeback.

Triple H was the indie wrestler all along.

Yeah, Cena comes off kind of like a dick. There was this one episode where Brie and Bryan were looking to maybe open a B&B or something for when they have to retire, and they needed a 150k or something so Nikki asks Cena who straight up says no. It confused me because I would think between Brie and Bryan they would easily be able to afford 150k. But at the same time, Cena making millions a year flat up going no was great.

At the same time dude is super serious. Cena the character seems to be pretty energetic but yeah, John is pretty casual about near everything.

What an asshole. Maybe he doesn't view them as family so he didn't front the money? Idk. But that restaurant could easily make the money imo. Does he go into detail more on the episode or what? Cena knows he wouldn't miss that money.

Jamie OD

Its sort of hilarious how they hired one of the top three guys in New Japan without putting him on the main roster, all while they also hired New Japan's top midcard tag team and debuted them on the Main Roster straight away, so they can finally debut New Japan's biggest star coming out of the dojo, whom they wasted on NXT for 18 months.

Sound business decisions over at WWE.

It was done just as much to damage New Japan than it was to aid WWE.

What an asshole. Maybe he doesn't view them as family so he didn't front the money? Idk. But that restaurant could easily make the money imo. Does he go into detail more on the episode or what? Cena knows he wouldn't miss that money.
From what I remember, it's more or less he says no without much of an explanation. The show is blatantly scripted, so it was just for drama I think given Brie went behind Bryan's back to get Nikki to ask for money and he then finds out.

I mean shit, a B&B run by Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella would make that 150k back easily.

Its fully scripted. Of course Cena can afford it, that's not the point.

I was reading the difference between their styles because I obviously figured Jericho could do great with X Pac because X Pac was the holy grail of styles. Well WWF would work faster so the cardio levels were crazy. As a kid, I often felt wCw wrestled faster. Sean Waltman >>>>

From what I remember, it's more or less he says no without much of an explanation. The show is blatantly scripted, so it was just for drama I think given Brie went behind Bryan's back to get Nikki to ask for money and he then finds out.

I mean shit, a B&B run by Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella would make that 150k back easily.
Makes sense now. Lol did Nikki just randomly say she needed 150k? Rich people shit.

Makes sense now. Lol did Nikki said randomly say she needed 150k? Rich people shit.
All I remember is she asks him when they're at lunch by bringing up the issues with money they have over it, he says no because it's a fresh business that could easily fail and then Cena gets a huge fucking burger and he's out for the rest of the episode.

Luschient

I can totally see Bryan being an innkeeper out in the woods somewhere. Knocking on your door to deliver fresh, herbal tea in the mornings.

All I remember is she asks him when they're at lunch by bringing up the issues with money they have over it, he says no because it's a fresh business that could easily fail and then Cena gets a huge fucking burger and he's out for the rest of the episode.
My heart can't take this lol! I'm kinda interested in Total Bellas now.

Nekofrog

Banned
nearing Austin's heel turn in my watchthrough. i know he says he did it because he felt his character was getting stale, but the audience is still 100% lock stock and barrel diehard Austin marks. i don't understand it

My heart can't take this lol! I'm kinda interested in Total Bellas now.
It's surprisingly entertaining. It's so fake, but it's always hilariously fake so you don't even care. I love how they try treating matches on Main Event or Superstars like they are live. Interested in what a Bella-centric spin-off will bring.

Top Bottom