• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

The Lapsed Fan has the most hilarious fictional impersonation of him, where he's this insatiable sex beast that is constantly banging everyone he runs into. Just saying obscene shit at all times.
I just heard this for the first time yesterday. It's amazing. I was giggling like a nut while trimming the crepe myrtles. >_>

Hex

Banned
NXT Champion Samoa Joe beat Andrade Cien Almas (La Sombra)

Winter Haven FL NXT Live in front of a sold out house of approximately 350.

Three Hundred And Fifty

why-gif.gif

A) Still more paid than most TNA shows and PPVS
B) Merch sales plus gate, plus it is right down the road from their home base.

I don't see why you have a guy like Joe who is 37 and has taken a lot big hits in his career go out and have a main event house show match for 350 fucking people. You strain the performer more and lose money on the show which is more designed to let totally green PC folks get a run out in front of a crowd, not a vet like Joe.

Joe wrestled fucking Kobashi!

Joe has wrestled in front of much less.

Mahonay

Banned
WWE doing good work with the releases this month, at least. No real shocks
Yep. On the talent management side they've been pretty excellent this year. Glad they honored Cody's request and didn't string him along since he's been a company man for them.

Now how about that schedule and those injuries...

Aiii

So not worth it
Hope he goes to bigger and better thing, the due could have been a star.

Yeah no. Vanilla looking motherfucker that wasn't even the best part in a tag-team with a near 50-year-old. Lower midcard is where he peaked, and rightfully so.

mreddie

Cody is in the photo of all the champions in 2011 with Punk, Bryan, Kofi, Bourne, Phoenix...damn, who's left on that photo? Kofi?

CHIKARA was fun. They've got a police officer character now and he gave Heidi Lovelace a field sobriety test, then handcuffed her for wrestling while intoxicated. Of course she still won anyways :p

Got to see Chucky T (or Danny Karate as he was called tonight) hit the Awful Waffle in person, love that move. Also, you know who's real good and doesn't get enough credit? Eddie Kingston. Real good match with MK McKinnan, but match of the night was probably Pete Dunne vs Ophidian - you might not know Dunne, but he's had a great 2016 and is fast becoming one of the top talents in the UK. Get to know him now, so you can act all cool when Gabe books him ;)

Aiii

So not worth it
Cody is in the photo of all the champions in 2011 with Punk, Bryan, Kofi, Bourne, Phoenix...damn, who's left on that photo? Kofi?

All of those people are better off. Ryder got a Mania moment and Emma, Beth is happily married with kids, Bryan got to the top and creates compost from his own shit for his home garden, Evan Bourne is in a company where he isn't treated like a jobber and CM Punk gets to write comic books and trade sarcastic auips with his wife as he pretends to train for UFC while raking in millions.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CHIKARA was fun. They've got a police officer character now and he gave Heidi Lovelace a field sobriety test, then handcuffed her for wrestling while intoxicated. Of course she still won anyways :p

oh DDT had a police character get really over so quack hit his creativity peak and came up with a police character huh

EV1c3gw.jpg

This image gets sadder by the month

Cody gone
The Ryder story more depressing
Kofi threatened retirement after they tried breaking up New Day

All of that just this month

I'm enjoying the Nitros a lot more than I expected. In the 1997's there are still a lot of good matches and the NWO storyline and everyone with beef of the NWO are interesting.

TL;DR he wasn't kayfabing about wanting to get rid of Stardust on Twitter, he tried 6 months to make it happen, the head writers ignored him at every turn and Monday he got fed up

What WM match of Cody Rhodes was cancelled? I can't recall him having a non multi man ladder match program leading into like any mania but 26 and 27

Top Bottom