• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

5PhhQoa.jpg

Soon.

Enjoy the show.

klonere

Banned
EVE Report: Soundtrack still remains incredible, as is the whole atmosphere of the game. I wonder if it will hold my attention any longer than it has before.

There's nothing notable from Kengo Mashimo vs. Naoya Nomura or Kento Miyahara vs. Daisuke Sekimoto from this year's Champion Carnival, though Mashimo vs. Nomura is a surprisingly solid heel vs. face ten minute match. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but it's not a bad use of ten minutes.

Next up is Sekimoto vs. Zeus from Champion Carnival, then a few of the Jimmy Rave matches that I've seen passed around. Then, I think I'll put together a week's worth of Dean Malenko matches to watch.

I can't wait to see which shitty wrestler I'm randomly assigned in the Avatar Rumble.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0523/612025/backstage-news-on-cody-rhodes-wwe-release/
You may recall back in March that Rhodes started teasing the end of the Stardust character on social media. Dave Meltzer noted on the most recent episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that the plan was in fact for Rhodes to drop the Stardust gimmick right around WrestleMania 32 - or the night after - and go back to simply being Cody Rhodes.

"Vince McMahon and Triple H - and it was more Vince McMahon on this one, from what I was told - they decided [that] we're not going to do it," Meltzer said.

Meltzer noted that despite being released by WWE, Rhodes is still being held to his WWE contract and the split is "not amicable." Meltzer said that WWE is "kind of putting the screws to him," and that since Rhodes quit, they are trying to make it hard for him contractually to do anything for another wrestling company.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Seth doesn't give a promo that says, "you aren't a good guy, you aren't a bad guy, you're just A guy. But I'm the MAN." then someone in their writing department fucking sucks.

klonere

Banned

The drink of kings.

There's nothing notable from Kengo Mashimo vs. Naoya Nomura or Kento Miyahara vs. Daisuke Sekimoto from this year's Champion Carnival, though Mashimo vs. Nomura is a surprisingly solid heel vs. face ten minute match. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but it's not a bad use of ten minutes.

Next up is Sekimoto vs. Zeus from Champion Carnival, then a few of the Jimmy Rave matches that I've seen passed around. Then, I think I'll put together a week's worth of Dean Malenko matches to watch.

I can't wait to see which shitty wrestler I'm randomly assigned in the Avatar Rumble.

I found the Miyahara/Sekimoto match to be an incredible tease and the perfect sprint style match. I definitely found myself immediately wanting a 30 minute war from the two of them.

Top Bottom