• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

It was good to see Cass on Raw tonight. I think I'm in the minority, but I'm really liking the Vaudvillians up on the main roster so far. I hope that they catch on.

Also, I asked what Enzo was trying to do and someone on reddit showed how the move was supposed to happen:
cwisdgo.gif

I like the Vaudevillians too because they are the contrast to TND's gimmick. Also if that's how Enzo was supposed to do last night, I really hope he stops that entirely. Kind of looks dumb and proven to be dangerous.

Emma really needs Dana Brooke by her side as an enforcer to her bad ass lady persona.
I don't think so, she just needs to be booked as a legitimate threat instead of random callups for tag matches

It's frustrating that they have a solid pool of women to pull from, the Women's title, and 3 hours to fill, but they can only put on 1 short match a night.

It's stupid to have majority of the women's roster just sitting backstage. Give them actual stories instead of "THEY'RE JEALOUS MAGGLE, LOOK AT TWITTER"

Pikma

Banned
Pretty fucking weird how the overall booking has been better in this new era, except for the Women's division. Especially if you consider it was the least worst thing about the WWE in the few months prior to WM

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hey,
Hey!
That's mine

I honestly think its a good idea. They've got 16 Women, it would be a great way to bring a new face or two up and make a good Network special.

I like that idea but make it mean something like have a Money in the Bank incentive like whoever wins earns a title shot whenever for a year cuz I doubt there can ever be a Women's Money in the Bank match.

Yes, they'd be considered the number one contender. Number two at worst if someone had an outstanding claim.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess they're just Primo and Epico again

oh and here comes Dean to figure out who he's feuding with

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How much longer are they going to hype these clowns

UberTag

Pretty fucking weird how the overall booking has been better in this new era, except for the Women's division. Especially if you consider it was the least worst thing about the WWE in the few months prior to WM
Women's triple threat was the best match on the entire Mania card.
So naturally they forget about the division entirely apart from playing up Charlotte vs. Natty only as a means of spiting Bret Hart again.

I don't think so, she just needs to be booked as a legitimate threat instead of random callups for tag matches

I'm not suggesting they should be a tag team. Just a bodyguard/star relationship because face it, Dana ain't gonna get over by herself so why not have her help out Emma winning matches?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I like the Vaudevillians too because they are the contrast to TND's gimmick.
Yea, it's weird but it sounded like they were getting no heat tonight even after the things that they said. But some stuff has sounded muted tonight. Maybe someone here was at the show and it really wasn't like that.

Also if that's how Enzo was supposed to do last night, I really hope he stops that entirely. Kind of looks dumb and proven to be dangerous.
Yep for sure. I think there will be a mandate to go through the middle ropes from now on for him!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol Dean being an asshole

this guy needs to go heel

Ambrose has no business in this feud

Dude is the most over with the crowd and they waste his time getting other people's angles over. Fuck off

I honestly think its a good idea. They've got 16 Women, it would be a great way to bring a new face or two up and make a good Network special.

Yes, they'd be considered the number one contender. Number two at worst if someone had an outstanding claim.
I just figured it would be a be a tournament that's on Raw and maybe the last 3 matches end at mitb

Top Bottom