• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

CjVDIwQVEAAd2KU.jpg

https://t.co/HzkAZ6ZDmj

So good
That attire from Bam Bam. Looks like Kickass before he got smart lol

Jeeeezus, NOAH got out-drawn in Shinjuku by the Lion's Gate show last week - that's a student show with NOAH & NJPW talent outdrawing an actual NOAH show. Just kill it already and send everything of value to New Japan.

GunBR

Would be nice if WWE could change their deal and have RAW at 2 hours instead of 3.

In an ideal world it'd be 1, but...

Actually if the brand split help Smackdown to get better ratings, I can see they making SD 3 hours too in the near future

Remember, more time = more commercial breaks

Nekofrog

Banned
while i'm not fond of GM characters, i'd love it if they'd push things to NXT's style where the GM gets involved only when things are hitting the fan with talent and intervention is required

also can i just take a moment to say that i really miss looking at robocop when i'm in this thread

and the n64 one is downright terrifying

UberTag

while i'm not fond of GM characters, i'd love it if they'd push things to NXT's style where the GM gets involved only when things are hitting the fan with talent and intervention is required
This was the Jack Tunney / Gorilla Monsoon approach of authority figures.

It was also refreshing in that wrestlers would challenge each other to matches and actively try to kick each other's asses instead of being instructed to go out and dance for the rubes like a circus performer. (That and we'd get squash matches with actual jobbers.)

Zach

I'm watching another Boiler Room Brawl. This time with the Big Show.

Why do I do this to myself?

Edit: That one was way more entertaining than the first one with The Undertaker. Big Show > Undertaker confirmed.

Fox318

‎@TripleH
On June 8th LIVE on @WWENetwork#NXTTakeOver: The End...

Where do we go from here?

I hope this goes as planned but from what we know Vince still is surrounded by idiots

see NXT champion Charlotte getting rolled up in 14 seconds in her raw debut to sponsor a Takeover.

The second raws numbers dip below smackdowns Vince will be pulling guys off the roster.

Plus HHH won't get to benefit from not being able to change direction because all the tapings were done in 2 days.

Top Bottom