• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Best part was Val still winning the match.
Any time Val wins is awesome. Such a grand moment.

buam9.gif

ADR must be a God in bed.
That third armbar is nothing to play with.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair that level was datamined from an unfinished PS3 build last year. Probably still working on putting everything together.

Now if that was in the final release I'd laugh my ass off.

Nekofrog

Banned
Pitch Black is secretly the best Mt Dew spinoff flavor. I don't know why Pitch Black keeps getting shelved instead of that garbage orange flavor shit.

The original orange flavor was really, really good. It tasted like an orange otter pop. Then they did something that made it taste like vomit and it tastes nothing like it used to.

Trump
Inafune
TNA
Global Force Wrestling gold pyramid scheme

That's a murderer's row of carnies, and that's just off the top of my head. We still have the Brazilian Olympic committee that hasn't cleaned up Rio's polluted waters because there's massive embezzlement. We have Argentina falling apart as a country. We have Puerto Rico going bankrupt. Vince is going to have to resort to some crazy carny shit to even qualify this year.

Nekofrog

Banned
My wife giggles like a school girl when the APA come out wearing their Always Pounding Ass shirts. I honestly don't remember if in 99 it had the meaning that she's laughing at now.

Heel

Rey Mysterio jumping literally 1 foot forward off the top rope and being assisted by RiFF RaFF is definitely nominee material.

Conor McGregor should also be nominated. Taking a fight opponent on short notice because you're smug about your own hype, getting wrecked, begging for an immediate rematch instead of defending your belt, refusing to fulfill your contract and costing yourself said rematch, and then throwing a fit and trying to get a fight with a washed up retired boxer instead (to make the money you lost from the rematch not happening). UFC Carny Individual MVP at least, and he still has 7 months of work to do

Fox318

Conor McGregor should also be nominated. Taking a fight opponent on short notice because you're smug about your own hype, getting wrecked, begging for an immediate rematch instead of defending your belt, refusing to fulfill your contract and costing yourself said rematch, and then throwing a fit and trying to get a fight with a washed up retired boxer instead (to make the money you lost from the rematch not happening). UFC Carny Individual MVP at least, and he still has 7 months of work to do

Don't forget him trying to get the UFC to let him box Floyd

Top Bottom