• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah he has a look. The look of a total cunt.
ntXcohq.gif

Raw64life

Soda... miss it but trying to lose weight. Especially vanilla coke and dr. pepper. Trying to cut bread too but I keep eating tostada every morning...

I quit drinking soda regularly a few years ago and it's been great.

Although they brought back my favorite soda of all time, Mountain Dew Pitch Black, a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but go out and get a case.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The funniest thing about Rusev is that the New Day started making fun of the "machka" thing in his entrance theme and then he just appropriated it and uses it himself without irony.

shanafan

I quit drinking soda regularly a few years ago and it's been great.

Although they brought back my favorite soda of all time, Mountain Dew Pitch Black, a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but go out and get a case.

I bought a 20 oz of Pitch Black, and it was delicious. Tasted like a grape soda, and I love grape soda.

Sephzilla

Pitch Black is boring.

Pitch Black II is the best soda ever made.

tumblr_inline_nyjj8d3QOn1tn6zo7_400.jpg

Pitch Black 2 tasted like expired Pitch Black 1. And fucking nobody liked it.

I worked in a grocery store back in the day when Pitch Black 2 was around and we literally had to give it away for free in order to get it out of stock.

Raw64life

tumblr_inline_nyjj8d3QOn1tn6zo7_400.jpg

Pitch Black 2 tasted like expired Pitch Black 1. And fucking nobody liked it.

I worked in a grocery store back in the day when Pitch Black 2 was around and we literally had to give it away for free in order to get it out of stock.

I blame Pitch Black II for Pitch Black not being a permanent flavor. Probably a lot of people who just see Pitch Black and think of that awful shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is the first time I've ever met so many PB1 defenders. They reformulated it for a reason and they did the job right.

Cc3fkGmWAAAdFBC.jpg

This motherfucker is HHH's project?

HHH and Vince have a lot more in common than the ISEC likes admitting (probably out of justified fear that when he takes over, barely anything will change). That includes love of big guys

Both love Reigns, Big E, Strowman, and it seems like this guy is going to join the list. If he's not as limited as Strowman, or put in a team the rest of the group refuses to have end, he's likely getting a big singles push run

Top Bottom