• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

klonere

Banned
Like its as if when the flips happen people start screaming from the rooftops WRESTLING IS DEAD, IT'S DEAD AND THESE MEN ARE KILLING IT when there has never been a greater variety of styles in wrestling meshing and matching. You want hosses? We got that. You want American style? We got that. You want grapplefuck pseudo MMA? We got that, You want classic Southern tags? We got that. You want lucha? We got that. You want puro? We got that.

BFIB

The man of 1000 variations of an armbar takedown. Me.

PFISe.gif

Like its as if when the flips happen people start screaming from the rooftops WRESTLING IS DEAD, IT'S DEAD AND THESE MEN ARE KILLING IT when there has never been a greater variety of styles in wrestling meshing and matching. You want hosses? We got that. You want American style? We got that. You want grapplefuck pseudo MMA? We got that, You want classic Southern tags? We got that. You want lucha? We got that. You want puro? We got that.

Co-sign.

In also team #flips

Raw64life

Fucking hell, Ospreay vs Ricochet was a bit special.

U9zPbzs.gif

Definitely give it a watch if you're not averse to the flips, or one of those strange fans who sees a match with two of the best high flyers in the world and expect's anything but a crazy spot-filled match.

Not a fan of flippy shit but I thought that sequence was cool until the last part. The rest of the .gif at least looks like attempts to inflict punishment on each other. The last two flips are literally done for no reason whatsoever.

So Chris Jericho blocked me on Twitter at some point on or after April 3rd which was the first time in a year I mentioned him on there, lol. I stopped following him a while ago and unliked his FB page before I noticed this because of the annoying click bait being posted.

Not her first concussion, not her first injury, not her first injury this year, and not even her first injury in the past few months. "Injury prone" and Bryan comparisons from Vince are unfortunately deserving at this point. She needs to change something in-ring or she won't be around in 2020

Fucked up that I had to say those things about Bryan, fucked up that I have to say them again about someone else. This generation of wrestlers is getting out of hand

What other injuries and concussions has she had? All I remember is that rumored knee injury that she disputed and the neck injury concern for her after the match she had with Bayley in Brooklyn.

TBH, a lot of people on the roster need to slow the hell down, especially at house shows along with cutting down the big or physical spots.

Fox318

no flip is a match for a shoot single leg

klonere

Banned
Not a fan of flippy shit but I thought that sequence was cool until the last part. The rest of the .gif at least looks like attempts to inflict punishment on each other. The last two flips are literally done for no reason whatsoever.

The last bit is excessive (which is the point) but if you wanted to put a gun to my head and say "justify that" I'd say they both saw each other doing the handstand springboard and went "fuck it I can't hit anything out of this, I'll just dodge him and show off".

Wrasslin.

JavyOO7

It just seems like so much money considering it costs more than the damn WWE Network and Netflix....ughhh wish there was a way to read them for free (I know we can't as it would be stealing, I'm just saying wow it cost more than the Network!)

I think its worth it for the podcasts alone. And honestly I don't read the newsletter all that much. I get bits and pieces thanks to you guys in this thread.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Over the Edge 1998 is going to be a fun show. They even have McMahon foreshadow the ending on the two previous RAWS.

Things are moving at an ultra fast pace now. DX turned face, Val Venis has come, Edge is here, the Oddities have shown up, Sunny is gone, replaced by PUKE, "Yes, Mr. McMahon" is a popular phrase, Dan Severn is fighting Owen Hart, Goldust is Dustin now.

klonere

Banned
My no caffeine challenge for this week is ending in spectacular disaster. I am fucking up so much stuff at work right now. I feel like a zombie. This is with 7 to 8 hours of sleep as well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My no caffeine challenge for this week is ending in spectacular disaster. I am fucking up so much stuff at work right now. I feel like a zombie. This is with 7 to 8 hours of sleep as well.

If you can make it another week or so you'll feel great and won't miss the stuff.

I only use caffeine now if I need to stay up 24+ hours and it works like a charm.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Flippy jiff is fine. It's a hell of a spot. Some people don't like it and that's okay. I like it, but also know my mileage is limited on flippies, despite my love of high flying luchers. It toes the line REAL close to being too choreographed, but that's fine, lots of people dig it, and it has its place in the wrassles.

Mahonay

Banned
Yep. Shit sucks. I've only lasted like a week with out coffee.

Both Sasha and Enzo are listed to appear at house shows this weekend
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...ker-nxt-takeover-sasha-and-enzo-return-213486
Sasha Banks has been cleared to work after what is believed to have been a concussion. She will be working in Winnipeg and LaCrosse, WI at the house shows this weekend. Not sure about TV. On the original plans for Money in the Bank, she was to have a match and to return to TV to build it.

Enzo Amore is also scheduled for house shows this weekend in Springfield, IL, Peoria and Madison, WI.

bjork

Hang in there. If I can kick a 12+ cans of soda per day habit, you can do it too!

Over the Edge 1998 is going to be a fun show. They even have McMahon foreshadow the ending on the two previous RAWS.

Things are moving at an ultra fast pace now. DX turned face, Val Venis has come, Edge is here, the Oddities have shown up, Sunny is gone, replaced by PUKE, "Yes, Mr. McMahon" is a popular phrase, Dan Severn is fighting Owen Hart, Goldust is Dustin now.
11098%20-%20Gangrel%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20sunglasses%20wwf.gif

JavyOO7

Soda... miss it but trying to lose weight. Especially vanilla coke and dr. pepper. Trying to cut bread too but I keep eating tostada every morning...

Alex Riley eating a shoot Cena punch. Cena hated him backstage and in retrospect I can't blame him too much.

https://gfycat.com/FeistyGraveBlackmamba

Anyone ever have positive shit to say about Alex Riley?

I remember even back when he was in developmental he would brag to other wrestlers about he was getting paid more then them because the guys up top thought he had "the look".

Dude seems like he had a real ego problem for a guy who never amounted to anything which is the worst kind of ego problem.

klonere

Banned
If you can make it another week or so you'll feel great and won't miss the stuff.

I only use caffeine now if I need to stay up 24+ hours and it works like a charm.

I'm giving it my best shot!

Yep. Shit sucks. I've only lasted like a week with out coffee.

I miss my tea but it makes my stomach upset nowadays. I REALLY miss my Monster Ultra but that is Bad For Me so...

Hang in there. If I can kick a 12+ cans of soda per day habit, you can do it too!

Holy shit that is an impressive habit to kick.

Anyone ever have positive shit to say about Alex Riley?

I remember even back when he was in developmental he would brag to other wrestlers about he was getting paid more then them because the guys up top thought he had "the look".

Dude seems like he had a real ego problem for a guy who never amounted to anything which is the worst kind of ego problem.

Yeah he has a look. The look of a total cunt.

Top Bottom