• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Because one overwhelms the other and continues to do so. Even the older guys in NJPW work extremely fast paced matches. I think it's why Naito's heel gimmick works so well. Because it's the opposite of everything NJPW has been for the last 15 years. People want non-stop spots and big crowd popping moves.

Wrestling is fluid mate, tastes change and what's hot now won't be hot in 5, 10, 15 years down the line - there's more wrestling easily accessible today than at any previous point in history, there's something for everyone, people just need to get their expectations in check. Who really expected Ricochet vs Ospreay to be anything but the sort of match it was?

Get yourself a man like Fat Chris Hero who can both, friends.

tumblr_ndqo2kRQoe1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nw372lHvYE1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Got the NXT blu ray today and was enjoying the inaugural NXT title match between Jinder Mahal and Seth Rollins, then they crudely cut to the crowd as Seth's about to deliver the blackout (curbstomp).

Goddamn WWE and their revisionist history.

Nekofrog

Banned
That's absurd.

It's actually Blue; heard he's got the best pop via Hall of Shame.

Blue is a saint, he puts everybody over. He's like Sting that way.

I'm pretty sure I've seen people roll him up in replies to totally different people.

What an unselfish man of the people, that Blue

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I swear every modern hoss has a weird baby face thing going on

I mean like an actual baby's face

Hino's the only exception I can think of

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'll level with you guys: my favorite poster in WrassleGAF is Angry Grimace.

No apologies.

Top Bottom