• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UraMallas

Mitch can be saved still, though, right? I mean, what if we get some potting soil out there quick and a new pot. This can't be the end, right?

I try not to complain too much but I swear, the commentary brings down the shows a ton. It really is insufferabley bad. It amazes me that they have Mauro Ranallo signed and don't use him on Raw. The commentary is one of, if not the worst aspect of the current product.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I try not to complain too much but I swear, the commentary brings down the shows a ton. It really is insufferabley bad. It amazes me that they have Mauro Ranallo signed and don't use him on Raw. The commentary is one of, if not the worst aspect of the current product.

Brand

Split.

Indelible

I really don't want to see Mauro neutered by RAW, Vince even turned Joey Styles into shit.

It's what I preach. If I left this on in the background, I woikd be lost as to what is going on.

With Jr and King, I could not even watch the screen(what I do a lot now) and I know what's going on. I'm never lost.

The crowd and the commentary make the show a lot for me.

GunBR

About the Winner:

Please don't be Corbin
Please don't be Sheamus
Please don't be Sin Cara
Please don't be 90% of the wrestlers at the ring

And Sandow already out. Even Ryder got a Mania moment

Top Bottom