• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UberTag

I try not to complain too much but I swear, the commentary brings down the shows a ton. It really is insufferabley bad. It amazes me that they have Mauro Ranallo signed and don't use him on Raw. The commentary is one of, if not the worst aspect of the current product.
Vince thinks it's great. Plus they amuse him and crack John Wayne jokes and parrot everything he says. So they will never change.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ryback was in the picture and apparently not in the match lmao

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
yes it is familiar territory for Corbin he loses a lot

Skatterd

Well no Corbin lol
Then Del Rio wins, eliminating Sheamus, to break up League of Nations, beat Kalisto for the belt, and be fed to Cena

GunBR

And Ziggler and Corbin will fight again at Extreme Rules too
Why they have to repeat all the feuds?

At least there's no way that Ryback will win this Royal right? right?

Give the match to Sin Cara

Ryback teased the whole "herr derr lose your partner" shit weeks ago, do it and get some cool lucha matches

Commentary is hinting it, surely that's happening

Brinbe

THESE JOBBERS GET MORE OFFENSE NOW THAN THEY EVER DID AS THE LON. FUCKING IDIOTS. This is how you book them in the first place, Goddddddddddddddddd

Top Bottom