• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UraMallas

Is Stephanie getting younger? She looks... different. I don't know what it is. She could pass for late-20s right now, I feel. Maybe mid-20s

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Dean should go full shoot and mention Chyna

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hey to that guy who said Jericho v. Ambrose wouldn't happen again

eat it

Pizoxuat

Is Stephanie getting younger? She looks... different. I don't know what it is. She could pass for late-20s right now, I feel. Maybe mid-20s

Less make-up. Much lighter touch on her foundation, possibly airbrushed on very lightly. Smokey eye is no longer going to her eyebrows and less eyeliner on the bottom lid, much subtler contouring and blusher. It's a really fresh look for her.

shanafan

Less make-up. Much lighter touch on her foundation, possibly airbrushed on very lightly. Smokey eye is no longer going to her eyebrows and less eyeliner on the bottom lid, much subtler contouring and blusher. It's a really fresh look for her.

Quit being so gorgeous Tyler

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Literally nobody wants to see a rematch even though it was a good match

but lets have a rematch since we're all about new things on the new Raw

ffs

GunBR

Dean was almost a heel talking with Steph. That was great (but he should stay as a face)

And Extreme Rules will be a repeat of Payback?
AJ and Roman will fight again, Nat and Charlotte, Miz and Cesaro + Owens and Zayn (but all 4 together now), and looks like Ambrose and Jericho too

Top Bottom